Is it Love?

I open the door & see Logan. Where the fuck has he been? I yell at him a little, but only in a joking matter. I can't stay too mad at him, he looks way too handsome.
I hug him & take the 2 dozen roses and put them into one of Colette's vases.
We hold hands & head out to Logan's truck. We get it and head to LongHorn for dinner. It's both Logan & I's 2nd favourite restaurant, after wingers obviously. I used to go all the time back in my small town in Washington, but I haven't went since back in the Pocy/Utah area.
On the way to dinner, Logan & I sing Luke Bryan, one of my favourite country singer's. We were both pretty excited to go on our second date on Saturday night. We soon arrive at dinner.
---------------------
We walk out hand & hand from LongHorn. It was an amazing dinner, with the cutest guy I know. He kisses the side of my head & I giggle, because that's my reaction to everything. I hop on his back & we do some spins and a few laps around his truck. We eventually hop in, laughing our heads off. Oh, how I love him! Wait, did I just say that? It was only in my head, so it doesn't actually count, right? Right?
Logan drives myself & him up into the mountains where they always do their shooting. I don't have a gun with me in Pocy, but I love watching people shoot & taking photography & stuff of them! So I'm excited for this, maybe I'll take a shot out of Log's!We park his truck on the top of this pit & we both hop out. Logan pulls out his gun & then something else I can't quite see. He walks over to me with a long box & hands it to me.
"Open it up!" Log tells me.
"Oh my God! Logggggg!" I open the box to see a hot pink & purple camo rifle. I can't believe he got me this. "I love it, but I can't accept it! This is WAYYY to expensive of a gift Log! You don't have the money to do this!"
"No, Bee! It's yours! I bought this for you, so we can go shooting & hunting together! Please, just take it!"
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Log!" I say jumping up & down, squealing like a little girl.
He grins & we get shooting.
Shooting practice is one of my favourite things to do, and I'm glad I can do it with him as well.
------------------
The sun has almost set, so Log & I figure it's time to head back to Shay & Colette's.
We pack up the guns, safely, & head back to the house.
LOGAN'S POV:
Claire thinks we are headed back to the house. I know the difference of that. This is our first date, I'm ready to finish it off.
I take a quick turn into a dirt road; and out to the best view for a sunset in Pocatello. One of my favourite places to visit while I'm alone & now I get to visit it with her.
CLARIE'S POV:
"Logan, where the hell are you going? We should get home, it's getting dark!!" I yell at him, kind of worried. He laughs at me.
"Relax, I got headlights." I lightly punch him in the shoulder & roll my eyes at him. So sarcastic.
When we stop, I look out the trucks back window & I see the most beautiful sunset ever. The sun is just about to go down & the moon is already fairly high in the sky. It's one of the most beautiful nature sights I've seen.
Logan hops out of the truck & I'm so distracted that I barely even notice him. Before I know it, Logan grabs my hand & lifts me out of the truck. He opens up the tail gate & it's full of blankets & pillows. He is literally the cutest & most romantic guy I know. We both get in. We cuddle and watch the stars appear.
----------
He smiles at me. We have been lying here, cuddling, talking, having fun as always. Every time I see Log, I see fireworks as well. I'm not in love, I tell myself.
"Claire?" Log says, after a few moments of complete silence.
"Yea?" He turns his head to look directly in my eyes & I can just feel the chemistry
LOGAN'S POV:
"I just wanted to say you're the most beautiful girl I know, inside & out & thank you for coming on this date with me. I L...." I say. I want to tell her I love her, but I'm way to nervous & this is only our first date. But I really actually do love Claire. "I really liked doing this tonight. I think it worked out well."
CLAIRE'S POV:
"I love you Log."
I can't believe I just said that. It just kind of slipped out, but I truly feel it.
"I love you too."
And then, we kiss. The real deal, not acting, no one else. Just us in the real world.
Is it love? I don't know, but It sure feels like we are fucking soulmates.
-----------------------------
A/N:
HAPPY MONDAY!
Ahhh! Did you like this lovey dovey chapter?
So just to Clarify, they are 'dating' right now. But shit is about to go down.
QOTC:
Have you ever told a non-relative you loved them?
AOTC:
Yea! I tell my friends/ summer Fam all the time, but not a boyfriend!