Werk It

"As I live these dreams,
Sometimes I feel alone.
And I wonder why, I started this at all.
But before I get up,
Before I give in,
I look to my friend in the stars
And he said,
You gotta go,
You gotta get up & go.
Before you get anywhere.
THIS IS GONNA BE MY YEAR"
My alarm goes off. 7:30AM.I wake up & head to shower.
After I shower, I put on just a pair of white shorts and a simple black tank top, as we have the Trixin Shoot today. I also just through my hair into the bun & put no makeup on as both my hair & makeup will be done at the Trixin Shoot as well!
I come back. 8:15. Time to wake Logan up.
"Logan!"
"Logan! Wake up!"
"Logannnnnnnn! Come on, Wake up!"
"LogiBear!"
Nothing.... Huh? I throw my pillow at him, he doesn't even flinch. Well I didn't want to do this but, he didn't wake up...I tickle him until I know he's fully awake.
"Stopppp. Please. Claire, please stop."
"Nope. Not a chance."
"Please. stoppppp. Please Claire."
"No, this is your punishment. Wake up next time."
"If you don't stop, I won't go on a date with you."
"Okay. I'm done. Sorry." I say putting my hands up in surrender."You have to get somewhat ready for the Trixin Shoot with Carlie, Jackson, Colette & Shay."
"Okay Bee. See you at the Shoot!"
The shoot is right in our backyard at the studio. I head over with Colette so they can start on makeup & hair.
Kayli is doing hair for the shoot today as she isn't involved in the pictures. She braids my bangs back in a water-fall type style & curls the rest of it. (A/N: Top Bar)
AmandaFrostBeauty is doing all of our makeup today. Yes, even the guys makeup. Just face powder & probably some concealer, just so the pictures come out perfectly.
Amanda puts a light shimmery champagne shadow on my lid, matte toasty brown shadow as a transitional colour in my crease, some flicked out black liner on top & simple line on bottom. She tops it the eyes off with some black mascara & falsies. (A/N: Eye Look in Top Bar)
She plucks my brows gently & fills them in perfectly, a lot better than I can do. She fixes my face with some foundation, concealer & powder. She puts a light pink blush on the apples of my cheeks, some highlighter & also some bronzer. She tops off everything with a pink lip colour. (A/N: Lip in Top.)
I am soon done & the six of us head out into the mountains to take some photos. These are gonna be cute!
*************
Half way through the shoot, we all get a break. We head to the studio where we can chill in the Green Room for about 30 minutes as the photographer, Brooklyn, can set up the sets that the studio photos are going to be took on.
When we get to the studio, we all chill there for about 5 minutes. Then, the butlers famous impatience kicks in. Shay heads to set up for the podcast they shoot tonight with all the kids. Carlie goes to speak to Brailee about helping her with a new video. Logan heads to help Gavin with some problem. Jackson heads to work on shoot ideas (he's become a manger for Carlie/ vlogger online) & Colette heads to take care of the younger kids for a few minutes. That leaves me.
I sit there & ponder my thoughts until I get a phone call from Zoe about 7 minutes in.
"Hey Zoella!" I say answering the phone.
"Hey Ms.Claire! What are you up to today, darlin'"
"Well, I got a Trixin Shoot. We are just having a break!"
"Ouu! Work that body gurl! You'd make an awesome model! What kind of shoot?"
"Awe thanks Zoey! Actually it's a fun shoot with Colette, Shay, Log, Jackson & Carlie!"
"Sounds fun! Wish I was there!"
"Wish you were too!"
"Speaking of Logan, you've spending so much time together lately. I hardly get a text from you, what's up between you two? I see all the cutesy posts on Twitter, Snapchat & Instagram."
"Well, we are just friends right now. He just broke up with a really long-term girlfriend, so I don't see it happening in the near future at all."
"Is it Love? Are you friend-zoned Claire"
"I'm not in love Zoe! What are you thinking? We just met. Plus, I only like him as a close friend. Nothing more or less. We do have an amazing bond & connection." My anxiety kicks in. Can she tell? I hope not. I've never lied to her like this.
"Okay, Okay. I do think you'd make a cute couple though!"
"ZOEY!"
"Sorry not Sorry Claire! Anyways I gotta go. Alfie & I are going on a date soon, so I gotta get ready."
"Okay, talk soon! Love you!! Miss you like crazy!"
She hangs up & I'm left alone once again.
LOGAN POV:
"Ringgggg! Ring Ring!"
My phone goes off. I head to the great outdoors where I know it will be pretty much a private call.
I look at my phone to see it's Morgan. Ugh, not her. Might as well answer it so I can tell her to fuck off. She has been driving me up the fucking wall since I've got back in Pocy.
*************
"Fuck off Morgan."
*Beep*
The line goes dead. I hung up on her. She just told me she loves me, I don't know what to do anymore.
On one hand, I have Morgan who cheated on me but apparently now loves me so much & is hurting because she "can't live with out me" & I had really strong feelings for. On the other, I have Claire who I love a lot, but we are just friends now. I don't want to ruin our friend/relation ship either.
I have no clue what to do.
CLAIRE POV:
After a short while, we head to do the shoot with Brooklyn, in studio A.
She does various photos of each of the pairs by themselves & with other pairs.
By now, everyone but myself, Log & Brooklyn have left Studio A to go to Shay's for lunch.
"Okay guys! Last shot, I want you guys to kiss!"
Logan's eyes come open & my face drops.
------------------------
A/N:
Cliff-hanger!!! Sorry I just had to.
Well, I'm still accepting questions for the q/a. I have barely any currently. Also, sorry for the late update on Monday. I had a crazy weekend & ended up crashing when I came home for like 6 hours. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!
QOTC:
Who is a YouTube Couple you want Log & Claire to met in LA?
AOTC:
Okay so, new segment. I will be answering the questions I ask from now on in the chapters unless it's too big of a spoiler.
So the answer is:
I know they will be meeting up with 3+ & I have one picked out; so I will take your requests into serious consideration & if picked I will Shout you out in that chapter!
The couple I know they will met up with is:
Josh & Colleen!!!!!!!!