Family Fun

I wake up to Logan tickling me. I knew it was early, but today was the first day of the rest of my life, so no need to be angry.
"What time is it, LogiBearrr" I ask, turning onto my back to see him on top of me.
"It's time to wake up," he says, giggling. "It's around 9:30!"
"Okay, as long as it's after 8!"
"Colette & Shay are headed out to get some groceries, so they asked if we could pick the kids up & I said that it was no problem! So you better get up, we have to leave in less than 45 minutes!" He says, leaving me to get ready.
I get out of bed & head to the bathroom. I put on a white tank top with a country saying on it, a pair of high-waisted Jean shorts & my white and brown cowboy boots. I french-braided my bangs back into a messy bun & throw on some light makeup. (A/N: Claire's outfit in Top Bar)
After I get ready, I head upstairs to see Logan sitting at the kitchen island, vlogging. I stay quiet & sit down nest to him, scrolling through Twitter.
"So, yes I have moved here to Shay & Colette's , back to good ol' Pocy. I am so excited to have the most amazing summer ever, filled with family fun, working out, country concerts & hanging out with the Shay clan. Speaking of Shay's house, I'm chilling with Claire here; also known as BeeTard. We are headed to go get the kids & then to the Mall! It's gonna be a fun day! See y'all soon!" He says, finishing up his vlog clip.
"Hey Log, I think we should head out! I wanted to stop at Starbucks & get a drink before we get the kids!"
"Okay, let's go!" He says, grabbing the suburban keys & heading out the door.
As we walk out into the garage, I grab the keys from him; notifying him that I will be driving. We both jump into the van & head off.
The short drive to Starbucks was full of us talking about the plans for this week as Today was Monday and Logan was doing up our schedule for the week and the next few weeks as well. We talked about the movie tonight, the Trixin shoot tomorrow as well as me having my last day of school (which I don't have to attend, probably won't either),possibly talking to his manager to take me over as I plan on starting a YouTube on Wednesday & we shoot for Logan's Channel. We also have a ShayCarl shoot on Thursday, and I shoot for TheMomsView, Katilette & HeyKayli then as well.I shoot for CarlieStylez, Avia's Channel & Gavin's Channel during the day on Friday & we babysit for Shay & Colette during the evening. On Saturday, Logan & I are headed out to Salt Lake City for the Luke Bryan Concert that night. We get up to go to the Temple there for Sunday Morning and then head back to Pocatello that night.
We are preparing for Vidcon as well, because we head to Los Angles next Tuesday, Anaheim on Thursday, back to LA on Monday & we are there for another 2 weeks, just Logan & I! Then back to Pocatello for a week, Salt Lake City for 8 days for meetings & visiting with Troye & Tyler. Pocy for 2 days then to Zoe's & Alfie's in Florida for 3 weeks! We are gonna be so busy, but I can't wait to do it all with him!
*********
Soon enough, we have the kids & are headed nearby to the local mall! I decide to Vlog so Shay can have some extra footage, plus it's kinda preparing me for my channel which I am hoping to start soon. I pull out my camera & start talking to the small device as Logan drives the van full of children for 10 minutes to the Pocy Mall!
"Hey ShayTizzles, long time no talk! So Logan & I are headed to the Mall with all of the kids besides Daxton because Shay & Colette have took him with them, because we all need some clothes for Vidcon, as well as I need to head into Best Buy & Target which are all located in the same parking lot. So I will see you in the Mall!"
I say, ending the clip as we stop in the mall parking lot.
"Okay Kids, Listen up!" I say, preparing them for Logan & I's plan we have discussed & decided on."Gavin & Brock, you guys are going with Logan, Avia & Emmi, you're with me. We are shopping for Vidcon clothes first. Then, we are meeting at the food court for some lunch. The boys will then go to Best Buy to buy my camera supplies & Girls are going to Target to get Logan & I's office things!"
"Is everyone clear & okay with the plan?" Logan asks.
"Yes!" They all say In unison.
"Okay then, let's head in!" I say, jumping out of the car, along with the rest of them.
******************
3 Hours have now passed and we are back at Shay's house for some outside fun & prepare for the movie tonight. We achieved at getting some office things, clothes & my new CAMERA!!
"Guys! I have an idea" Shay speaks up after us being home for 15 minutes;Shay's ideas are the best."Why don't we all go for a swim & then maybe play a short game of soccer before dinner tonight?"
"Yea! That would be fun Dad!" Gav and Avia says, excited that summer was about to begin.
"It is 77 degrees out; why not hop into the pool!" I say; wanting to get a swim in so badly. We all jump up and head to put our swimming suits on.
Shay and Colette put in a in-ground swimming pool & jacuzzi hot tub last year. I am fairly excited to get some use in it. Today is gonna be a bucket full of family fun!
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Okay so you guys were probably expecting movie & swimming stuff in this chapter but this chapter was getting quite long so I decided to cut it there. Hope you enjoyed!
QOTC:
What kind of videos do you think Claire is gonna make?!?
BONUS QUESTION:
Would you guys like to see a Q&A from the characters & me? If so, tell me & comment some questions below!