Into The Ocean

Rachel's POV

"Niall! Noooo!" I ran to catch up to him but it was too late. The bright lights passed through fast and I sunk down to my knees. There was nobody in the subway but I screamed for help anyway. " Help! Help me!" I crawled to the ledge of the dirty flooring. I hesitated to look down but I did. Where did he go? I looked around frantically, no sight of my Niall. Quickly, I got up and ran across the long subway hall to the stairs and stopped dead in my tracks. "N..niall?" He looked at me in disgust and continued kissing a blonde girl. About my height but I couldn't see her face clearly. It was all a blur. I started running away towards the ledge and saw the bright lights. The light poured over the walls and I saw many faces now. I held my breath and stepped forward just as the lights came closer. Instead of falling, the ground was solid and I was walking into the train. Through the window of the subway train I saw a grey room with some things inside it. A machine was hooked up to a person who looked vaguely familiar and that person was laying on a small bed with the covers over their face. I walked closer and I became part of the room. As I stepped closer to the bed, It sprang up and hit me in the head. That's the last thing I remember before.....

"We need a doctor in here!!" A voice yelled beside my ears. I couldn't see in front of me. My vision turned white and I felt my mouth open and close. The noises were all muzzled by the sounds of beeping machines, surrounding me. A sharp pain coursed through my chest. "Go on Rachel, Wake up. Happy endings aren't real darling" A strange deep voice called to me as I saw a man in red with horns. He winked at me and waved goodbye. I jolted up and breathed hard. "Where am I?" I asked, scared. "Steady Miss Rachel. You should lay back down. You're in a safe hospital" A man in a dark blue apron said. "I... I need Niall" I said without thinking. The man nodded and glimpsed at the clock then left the room. The nurses that were in the room put new medicine bags into the machines. The beeping got louder than before and then they left as well. Why did he just leave? I told him I needed Niall. Ugh. Do doctors know anything? I started looking around the room, frantically. I really need Niall now! What time is it? Jeez, do they even have clocks in this blasted place? Oh there's one. I squinted my eyes to see the numbers on the white, crown molded clock. 11:48pm?! Oh my goodness! My eyes started tearing up and I was crying. "Why am I crying?" I asked myself. I really don't know why. I glanced at my arms and just blanked out for a minute before a nurse came in and saw what I was looking at. "It's okay sweetie, you're safe here" She inched closer, unsure of what my reaction would be. "Get away from me" I curled into a ball and opened my mouth without thinking. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry.. I didn't m-" "It's okay sweetie. I'll be back soon" She left me in an orb of confusion. Why did I say that? I'm going mad. A loud noise came from outside my room. I slowly got up from the tiny bed and limped to the door but was swooped up in an instant.

Niall's POV

"What the hell Harry?!" Madison yelled across the room. Harry looked ashamed and scared. "Madison.. don't yell please this will all be better if we just go okay?" I said eager to leave. "Fine" Madison fumed at Harry. He looked at me with Thank you written across his face. I just shrugged and followed out the door. We arrived and my body was shaking and I could hardly breathe. I ran up to the door and past the front desk and knocked over a vase of flowers on the side of the hall. I pushed open a door and swooped up the girl I love. "Niall!" Tears ran down my cheek. "Yes it's me" I smiled at her and she looked up with glassy eyes. "Put me down onto the bed?" I nodded and gently layed her down and sat beside her. "You look pale, have you eaten?" She looked at me seriously. "N... Not really" I rubbed my neck and looked down. "Hey, you need to eat baby. Please eat for me" She tilted my chin up with her freezing fingers. "I'll try." I sighed and sadly smiled at her. She leaned over and kissed my forehead. I could sense that something was bothering her though. "Rachel, what's bothering you?" I asked smoothly. She tensed up and opened her mouth to say something but instead, frowned. "Rachel?" I asked again. She shook her head. "Nothing. Umm. Can I get out of this horrid place?" She asked slowly. "I'll ask the doctor. Babe are you sure it's nothing?" "Yea.." She murmured. I frowned and went into the hallway where Madison was trying so hard not to cry. "What happened?" I asked quickly. "We heard her. We saw her.. While you two were talking. She needs to get better. She loves you Niall. She cares a lot" Madison said to me and I looked back towards her room. "The only way she can get better is if she's with you" With that I left to the front desk and asked if I can check out Rachel.