Major Headache? I Think Yes

A/N: This dedication is for an amazing writer! Please read her stories! I just fell in love with them. :)   -Saraxx

Madison POV ( Back to the club)

When Niall said something about a club I never thought that the club would be this amazing! Right away I saw these V.I.P. rooms and seperate little circular rooms with a curtain.... Well that's strange. I know what that's for.

"Let's dance Madison!" Harry exitedly pulled me over to the dance floor before I could say anything. We danced for so long I thought I could be a pro turns out at one point everyone was circling Harry and I cheering on our dancing skills. Before the next song came on I quickly pulled Harry off of the dance floor to the bar. I felt like I needed a drink so I ordered two 'Bubble Gum Rum & Cokes'. I personally think these are really good. I looked over to an exhausted Harry.

"Exhausted so soon?" I winked at him.

"No" He said rather quickly. I could tell he wanted to just sleep but he didn't give in. 

"Ok. Rum and coke ok?" I asked him. He nodded desperate for a drink. 

The bartender came back with the drinks and I gulped it down in no time at all. I asked the bartender for another. Soon enough he came back and I downed that one. Harry was still on his first one?

"How many have you had?" I asked him thinking that i'm the pig here. 

"Four.. you?" Harry said proudly. I was shocked! Four?! I only had two by now and was getting my third one now. Harry could drink that's for sure. We went back onto the floor after about two more drinks. I almost had to have him carry me to the dance floor. How he would've done it? I have no clue. We started to dance to the song "Dirty Dancer" By Enrique Iglesias. At this point I couldn't really feel anything so only god knows what I was doing and if I was teasing Harry in any way.. Well I guess I'll just have fun while it lasts because I know i'm goin to have a major hangover. During the next hour we went back and forth from the bar to the dance floor. I probably had about four or five more drinks before we had to leave because I almost got sick on someone's shoes.. Harry led me out into the alley outside the back door of the club. 

"Im gonna be sick" I slurred to Harry. 

"Want me to turn around?" He asked totally not sounding drunk but secure and safe. I wasn't sure if I could really get sick in front of him.

"Yes please" I said before I got sick all over the shaded cement. Harry turned around as soon as I said Yes. I had a feeling that Harry actually wanted to be here for me at this moment but I don't even know what i'm thinking. I'm so hammered I don't even know how I can think! Ow. No exclamation point in my head now. Of course I pick this time to yell at myself in my head while I am already feeling the hangover set in.

I stood up and cleaned myself up with this rag I had brought out here.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked reassuringly. 

"Yes. You can turn around now." I laughed a little seeing he was still turned around.

"Can we go home? Or anywhere but here please. I might be tempted to drink again" I said jokingly. Even though I probably would drink more if I went back in there.

" Ok. But I don't think either of us should drive so i'll call for a taxi." Harry said with a glint of mischeif in his eyes. That boy is something else. What was he thinking? I guess i'll find out one way or another. I sat for about five minutes until I saw that the taxi had arrived. Harry took my hand and led me to the taxi. Wait a minute... That's a Limo! I looked up at Harry in curiousity but he just had a smirk on his face. His smirk grew wider when he saw the curiosity in my eyes.