Soundcheck and More

Rachel's POV

When we got escorted into soundcheck, I looked around and suprisingly it was only us. I think Madison had to tap my chin for me to realize that the boys would go on stage in 3 minutes tops.

The lights dimmed and there he was, Niall, with his fitted Red Polo and a loose pair of kahki skinny jeans. It was the most sexiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life! His gorgeous smile could light up a room and his eyes that I somehow manage to get lost in whenever I look into them. Oh boy was I crushing on Niall like crazy but all the girls who are fans probably are... It's just the way that we look at eachother, almost like we've known eachother since we were wee lads and lasses. Speaking about my love life, I've never had luck in this department. One reason is because people think of me as a freak. People take me as a freak because i have an unusual urge to cut myself. But who wouldn't with a messed up past like mine? Recently I have stopped myself from cutting.

"Rachel? Niall's staring at you.." Madison whispered closely to my ears. I quickly snapped out of my deep thinking when I heard her say that. I turned my head towards Niall and it turns out he was blushing. I could feel the heat on my cheeks. I tried to hide it by smiling at the ground, but he seemed to have notice and smiled like mad.

I looked over to see Madison and Harry staring at each other. She was smiling from ear to ear. Harry was cheekily smiling back. They seem to be having a moment... So I wont interfere, but I can't help myself from thinking, that this is the happiest I have seen her in a long time. 

 After our stare session the boys started singing 'What Makes You Beautiful'. They moved around so much it was unbelievable how Harry had enough air in his lungs to finish his solo and still not be out of breathe. I was watching Niall mostly on stage because, well I like him so it felt like he was floating on stage. Niall is truly angelic. Oh gosh I think i'm blushing. Such a coincidence that I smiled at the ground when they sang ' But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know you're beautiful!' 

Of course that drew attention to me from most of the boys. 

Madison's POV

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rachel blush and smile at the ground. I'm having such a great time! I am just so happy we made it this early and got to meet them. A bonus was them actually wanting us to come to soundcheck. Rachel and I were surprised because there was no one else in soundcheck. Next the boys sang 'Everything About You'. Rachel has always loved Niall's part in this song so I can't wait to see what he does because it's obvious that he likes her.

It was a relief to know that we were going to the concert so it didnt have to end after soundcheck.

Rachel's POV

Niall is about to sing his solo in 'Everything About You'!! This is my favorite part in the song. 'Yes I like the way you smile with your eyes, other guys see it but don't realize that it's my-my lovin'.AHHH!

THIS IS AMAZING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Sorry. I lost my cool for a minute there. The song was done faster than I wanted. Then the boys finished up with 'I Want', 'Gotta Be You', and 'Up All Night'. 

Best performance ever!

Niall's POV

When we got on stage we immediately sang 'What Makes You Beautiful'. I couldn't help but think of Rachel while singing it. I blushed a couple of times when she realized I was staring at her with that love sick look in my eyes. I know she blushed and I smiled like an idiot when I saw. I glanced over at Harry and he was focusing only on Madison like nothing else in the world mattered. We are such love sick lads. I couldn't quite keep my mind off of her when my solo came on in 'Everything About You'. I just smiled at her and she looked so precious when she smiled back. Her eyes gleaming with life and joy. I am just really nervous for after the sound check, when Harry and I were going to ask them their numbers and see if they wanted to hang out with us and the lads. We finished our other songs in which seemed like only 5 minutes.