The morning after

Louis' POV

Waking up miserably, again. I slept on the couch last night after I had a few beers outside. I don't remember getting those beers though. Anyway, the same old nightmare occurred ever since my Kelcie was hospitalized. I woke up in her room, the bed empty. I roam the halls asking for help but it was a ghost town. Shadows filled the rooms I passed but one got to me and I had to explore the evil space. "Hello, again" a voice whispered as I scanned the room. Whoever it was raised the hairs on my arms. There was a bed in this room but it was empty as well. I had a weird feeling about this one. I checked cabinets, nothing. I checked the lower drawers, still nothing. A light stopped me in the moment. A beaming orb of yellow drew me onto the floor, A mummified Kelcie stared at me through light fog. Getting up, I was hit in the head. It was almost like my conscious was out of my body as I was dragged by a mysterious man who laughed all the way to a greenish room. It was, from what I could tell, a morgue. Other silent souls were walking towards the man with daggers and Unidentified objects. The strangest thing. I tried to speak up but my mouth wouldn't move. I lifted my hands to my mouth and I was freaking out. Thread was sewn into my mouth. "Let's see how much you'll kick now" it was then I realized. The man hastily turned around, the souls disintegrating and then I woke up.

Now you know why I drink.

Anyway, I have taken it upon myself to visit the hospital sometimes by myself when the lads aren't needing me.. Which no one has needed me in a while. Today I would go to see her, hoping her beautiful eyes would glimmer again.

I searched the house for any awoken zombies, the coast was clear and I left. By the time I got there, the sun had not arisen yet. I'm surprised that the brown haired nurse let me visit at this hour. I walked slowly to her room, unsure of what I could find each time. I got to the door. "Babe? Is that you?" An angelic voice called to me from inside the room, the one I have been waiting to hear for what seemed like forever. "Kelcie?!" I ran into the room. Her cheeks were pale as I rushed to her bed side. I stared into her eyes but something was off.. Her chest started pulsing off of the bed. I crashed into the wall. "NURSE!! I need a nurse!!" A woman came in with some other nurses and started holding Kelcie down. I was pushing against one of the women's arms. She told me to get out of the room and momentarily had other people escorting me out of the room. I reached the other side of the hallway, dragging my back down the wall as I brought my knees to my face. All I could do was cry. My sobbing got so out of hand, the nightmare popped into sight. Was I seeing things? "Louis, it will be okay. I'm better. Don't you forgot about me mister.." An orange dressed figure walked towards me. " she's right in front of you. Just go for it. I was only a stoop in your life. I love you and I am always in your heart. Don't cave in. Don't collapse. Don't shelter yourself from the world. Don't." I rubbed my swollen eyes and she came closer. I felt her frozen lips on mine for the slightest moment, her hair on my shoulder. Just as soon as she walked over, my love was gone. Was I dreaming? My automatic instinct kicked in. "Let me in!!" I found my way through the room filled with nurses. My puffy eyes spilt an ocean again but drowning me on the inside. I wasn't dreaming. Kelcie was gone. My Kelcie was hopelessly drowning in her own body as I was, mine.

Rachel's POV

I decided to wake up Niall a little differently today. "Good morning my sexy little leprechaun" I crept on top of him, rubbing his -you know what- with my lower body. There was no question that he was awake now. His eyes shot open and glanced from his body to mine. "God, you're so sexy" he sleepily whispered, reaching his arm around my head, making our noses touch. "Do you think they'll hear?" I whispered, an inch away from his mouth. "Bite your lip if you think so" he winked, flipping me over. My arms were around his torso, my legs around his lower back. "I love you" he loudly whispered before kissing me and pressing his body against mine. "I love you too" I pulled his bottom half down towards mine, feeling what I had been causing. I blushed and kissed him more and more until he took my silk piece of clothing off and I took his remaining clothes off. Before I knew it, I had to bite my lip and I pondered if he would mind me scratching but I no longer wondered and just committed the petty crime. "Oh my gosh" I squeakily whispered, my nails digging into his pale skin. At this point I wasn't even focusing on taking in oxygen. Niall kissed me so passionately and boy was he good at multitasking. In what seemed like forever - even though I couldn't keep track of what the heck time it was - he collapsed onto the bed beside me. I just lay there and gasped, glancing over at him. Should I attempt to cuddle? He pulled me closer to him, answering my question. I faced him and put an arm around his shoulder. "Kiss me" I begged, pouting my bottom lip. He smiled and giddily kissed my lips lightly, licking my lips before pulling away. "Did you find gold at the end of the rainbow?" He giggled and so did I. "Yes I did. You're such a dork" I leaned my head back and laughed a little more while I felt warm kisses on my neck. "Babe, you know something?" I asked him, smirking. "Hmm?" He kept kissing. "You are just absolutely amazing in bed. I think you are the god of sex" I smiled and blushed at the same time. Niall stopped kissing my neck and turned tomato red. "I love you" I said, kissing him once more before getting up. "I love you too. Where you going?" He was curious. "Shower?" I pointed. "I'd love to, thanks" he giggled and we got ready for the day together. He even helped me choose my clothes. (That is of course after I tried on my new ones) Niall picked out the risky new one and definitely liked what he saw. He wore a sexy green and black polo with some black shorts.