Let's Hit the Club!

(A/N: This chapter will make up for that fail of a last chapter. Also this chapter changes POV's quite a bit. Sorry :/ This chapter has some mild sexual content! You have been warned! -Saraxx )

Madison's POV (A/N:Go's back to Niall's House)

Niall's house is beautiful! I thought to myself while the tour bus stopped in front of a garden which made a path to his front door. Harry led me out of the bus and we skipped to the door and waited for the other boys. Whilst they were talking Harry brought me upstairs to 'Show Me Something'. I didn't mind though, I mean this was THE Harry Styles that I was hanging out with. Even if he did work fast. Harry led me into a room, I was guessing as the Guest Room. He sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him, signalling me to sit by him. So that's what I did.

"Niall really has it made here." I said unsure what Harry wanted to show me.

He smirked and said " Erm.. umm Madison?"

His smirk turned into a nervous smile. "Yes Harry?"

"Would you erm... like to be my girlfriend?" Harry looked at the floor but after what seemed like forever I quickly answered.

"Yes! I will be your girlfriend" I Smiled and went to hug him but he thought different and pulled me close and kissed me gently. I kissed back and felt him smiling. I pulled away and smiled the biggest i have ever smiled. Just then Harry kissed me again and before you know it he was deepening the kiss and leaning me back on the bed into a full-on snogging. My hand brushed over his fit torso, Over his shirt of course. Just feeling his soft lips on mine were so relaxing and brought happiness and joy into every kiss. Just then I saw a shadow under the door but just ignored it and stayed on the bed with Harry. But then the door opened a crack and I heard someone yelling "MY EYES!". I tried making the voice which sounded like Rachel's. Harry snapped up and pulled me out of the room and out the door following Rachel and Niall because he was going to get back at them for sneaking up on us. "We have to leave Haz! Remember we are going out tonight. Hop in" Niall said with a big smirk on his face. I blushed lightly as I hopped in next to Harry in the backseat. While Rachel and Niall in the front laughing uncontrollably. "Just Drive" I said sternly.

Rachel's POV

After that terrible sight I was glad we made it home shortly. We lived in Mullingar as well. So we were only a few minutes away from Niall's home. Madison and I invited the boys inside and told them to sit down while we go get dressed for tonight. I got up to the stairs, Madison behind me, and I pulled her in my room. She looked as if she had to tell me something.

"Do you need to tell me something" I asked suspicious.

"Yes. erm.. Harry asked me to be his umm... girlfriend" Madison looked to the floor not knowing if i'd burst in anger or happiness. I was shocked.

" That's great Madison!" I said pulling her up and jumping around. She joined the jumping and smiled.

" I know! I'm so happy!" She screamed over the music I had turned on while jumping.

Soon enough we both got dressed. I looked over to Madison and she had chose a black dress that stopped a little bit past her butt and had lace sleeves. I was amazed at how good she looked. Am I always this self concsious? I was dressed in a Rainbow colored dress that was pretty short because it ended just below my butt. Most of what I had wasn't really long anyway but good enough for the weather in Ireland. I then tried to decide what shoes to wear. As soon as I looked in my closet a pair of green wedges caught my eye. Since my dress had a majority of green on it I put them on trying to be careful because I had just got these a month ago. As soon as I walked back into my room Madison gasped.