The First Glance

(A/N: This was my first fan fiction ever written. I hope you like it!-Saraxx)

Rachel's POV

"MADISON!" I Yelled through short, panicked breaths. "WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! NOW COME ON!"

I'm Rachel by the way. 18 years young and living in Mullingar. The place you know best from music sensation Niall Horan from One Direction. Yes I do love One Direction and they make my heart throb just like the next girl. I know, technically speaking, I have a better chance of landing on the moon than meeting five sex gods. But hey! Shit happens. In a good way of course.

"Rachel? Rachel?! Come on Let's do this!" Madison brought me out of my thoughts. She was gesturing towards the door so I bolted out of my flat and dived into her nice Landrover. Oh! I almost forgot, Madison is my amazing sister that got us tickets to see The Boys! That's why i'm so excited! Madison is a year younger than me but could manage the '21' look. Which sometimes isnt such a good thing. That is if we ever went to America! Here in Mullingar you can drink when you are 18. That's a plus in my book!

(A/N: I dont really know the age so just go with it for the sake of the story)

I'll tell you a little about my family now before I lie to you and end up with one less friend. I Have 2 brothers that abuse every woman they lay their eyes upon. Even me... That's a long story.Their names are Daniel and Peter. I also have another sister apart from Madison. Her name is Lauren. The story behind her is that she is basically a prostitute druggy who is in another bed every night and lives on the streets. My Mother died of a 'drug overdose' when i was about 6 years of age. It just broke my little heart. My dad is still alive though! That son of a bitch. He is the cause of my mother's death and he lives far, far, FAR away from me. I made sure of it! My dad always abused my mother when i was either sleeping or, in general, not in his line of view. I remember the cries and the blood curtling screams from my parent's bedroom just like it was yesterday.

After my mum died my father moved onto me. I was always crying because he hit me or bleeding because he cut me. I have many 'battle' scars. I would always fight with my father to stop beating me. One day i was left in my room hopelessly fading away until my best friend Sylvia came over unexpectedly. When she saw that our front door was open she just sped up to my room and saw me lying on the floor. My throat was just so dry I could hardly breathe at that moment. Sylvia has always got my back. But ever since we moved from our childhood home, I've lost touch with anyone there. Not that I wanted to but, I really didn't want anyone knowing where I was.

*Back to reality*

"Madison, I can't believe we are going!! Thank you so much!" The words escaped my mouth. " I know right!! You're very much welcome!" She screamed a fangirl scream that scared me out of my skin. "Well, i hope not too many people are gonna be at the venue at 6:00a.m. like us!" Yes, we woke up at midnight and got ready right away to go to Dublin. It was like an hour away so we had to GO. "

Once we got to a car park i started getting butterflies in my stomach because ' What if we got to see them up close and personal.... or should i say pussynal? haha no? ok. Well what if we touch them or.....' The possibilities went on but all i could think of is one thing. Niall. His irish accent just like mine and the way his red polo so fit him in the other concerts and his gorgeous blonde hair! Oh gosh don't even get me started on his eyes!

Madison and I got out of the car and just stood there lke idiots. Well she did because i sat down on the cement. We both started smiling like mad when we saw another landrover pull up.

When we saw the other Landrover's door open my heart dropped into my shoes...

(A/N: Is it The boys or her dad or her brothers?.. The possibilities are endless!

Please like, fan, or comment what you think happens.

-Sara xx)