Kelcie!

Madison's POV

Sunlight swept through the window and onto the carpet. The warmth hitting my eyes, telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes and sat up. I stood up and I lazily walked to the closest bathroom to take a shower. Then I realized this wasn't my house... Oh yeah. Harry had dropped me off at Niall's. Today was the day I could see Rachel!! Yay! I quickly washed myself and wrapped a towel around my body. Since I didn't have any clothes to change into, I went searching for Harry or Niall to ask for something cozy. There was a door opened across from the room I slept in so I peeked in to see if anyone was in there, I saw Harry looking out the window in a daze.

"Harry. Sorry to bother you but do you have any clothes I can borrow?" Suddenly he turned to face me but looked a little let down... Probably because the towel was on. Oh that boy....

"Just go like that but without the towel please" He smiled cheekily. I rolled my eyes playfully. I walked slowly over to him. 

"No silly. I need some clothes" I said probably a lot more flirty than I wanted. Harry looked tense, but you could tell he liked that.

"Please" I said tugging on his shirt. He slowly nodded not taking his eyes off of me. Harry slowly inched towards a dresser. pulling out some boxers, sweatpants and a button up shirt. I smiled at his choice because he thought I wouldn't have a bra. Silly lad. I would just have to wear the one I wore yesterday. I took the clothes from him, kissed him on the lips and left the room to go get changed. 

"You can change in here" I heard Harry say down the hall. I laughed.

"In your dreams Styles" I said playfully.

I quickly got dressed into the clothes Harry chose including the boxers which were big on me. Then again so was everything else.

Bacon! I smelt something good in the kitchen so I went down to see Harry making some bacon and waffles. 

"Smells good!" I said cheerfully.

"Well look who's up" I heard a voice say from the living room. I turned around to look and there they were. Louis, Liam and Zayn. Niall was pestering Harry about how long until the food will be done.

Soon I was in a group hug with Zayn, Liam and Louis. After a couple of seconds which seemed like forever Harry saved me from sufficating.

"Breakfast's ready!" I cheerfully smiled because my stomach was rumbling. Everyone grabbed a chair and some of everything on the table. I looked over at Niall's plate. He had piles of bacon on his plate along with about four waffles. Everyone else had about two or three waffles and a couple pieces of bacon before Niall could eat them all. It was really good! 

"This is really good Harry" I smiled still stuffing my mouth with bacon and waffles.

"Why thank you my dear" He said with his best fancy accent. I laughed a little because it was cute that he tried.

"I am stuffed!" I rubbed my now full stomach. Niall was still eating but everyone else was laying back in their chair. I got up and went upstairs to check if my phone was fully charged. Luckily Harry had an Iphone so I didn't need to bring a charger. I got to the room and I checked the screen. I had two missed calls from.. the Hospital!

I checked my voicemail right away.

"Hi this is the Mullingar hospital and we are aware that you have a sister in here. Rachel Beal. She just came out of her coma and is asking for you. We will give you more information about Rachel when you arrive"

Oh my gosh! I didn't even realize the tears that were on my face until I felt someone's hand on my face.

"We have to go Harry. She's awake and asking for me" I smiled with tears in my eyes. I think they were happy tears....