It's Just a little White Lie...

Niall's POV

"I have to tell you something...." Rachel looked at me and bit her lip. "What is it babe?" I said softly. She looked up at the car roof. "Nevermind. I just forgot what I was going to say" I could see she was lying by the scared look in her eyes. She hopped over beside me and put her head on my shoulder again. When we got Kelcie, Rachel had to sit on my lap again. She fell asleep and I played with her hair.

Kelcie's POV

"How do you leave someone at a starbucks?!" I yelled as their car pulled up to get me after three hours of being abandoned. I was furious with Madison and the boys. I squeezed in the car beside Louis and crossed my arms over my chest. "Come on Kelcie. We didnt mean to" Louis pouted at me. I looked out the window. "Please forgive us" He pleaded. "I....." Louis started mumbling and I turned around to see he was looking at his feet. "what did you say?" I asked looking at him. "Oh nothing....." He blushed. "No. No. It was something" I scanned his face and I met his eyes. "I said.... I like you" Louis bit his lip. I blushed. Louis liked me? I don't deserve this! We were halfway home when I yelled. "Stop the car!" Harry pulled over and I opened the door and started walking. I stared straight ahead and kept walking. I heard footsteps come up from behind me. It was probably Madison. I turned around and I was kissed. I opened my eyes and saw Louis. My eyes closed and I kissed him back. When I pulled back he held me closer. "Please don't leave" He litterally begged. I could see the car in the distance with everyone up against the window with their hands plastered on their cheeks. They were probably saying 'AWHHHH'. I rolled my eyes and looked Louis dead in the eyes. "I don't deserve you Louis. I don't deserve any of this. I especially don't deserve you saying that you like me. I am nothing. You shouldn't like m-" Louis hugged me. "You are not nothing Kelcie. You are everything to me. I know we just met but trust me, I am the one who doesn't deserve you. Kelcie you are perfect to me." He smiled and I looked at the ground while my cheeks turned a dark red. Louis lifted my chin up. "You are cute when you blush" "Louis youre gonna make me blush even more!" I smiled and hugged him before we headed back to the car, holding hands. Once we got back to the car, Madison smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at her and sat next to Louis. "Are you going to drive or not?" I said annoyed. Everyone quickly turned away from me and the car headed back to our flat.

Rachel's POV

Well that was just too damn cute! I thought to myself while we pulled up to my driveway. We all got out and I unlocked the door. Zayn and Liam looked so lonely. I really have to get some of my friends over here and hook them up. I have the perfect girls in mind. Watch out Liam and Zayn. I laughed at my imagination. "Hey Niall?" I pulled him in another room while everybody was exploring the living room. "Yea babe" He looked at me and I think I could've melted right there.

"How long until you go back ...?" I sighed. "We go back to London in two weeks.." Niall looked at the floor. Two weeks?!?! Oh my gosh! That is too soon. I hugged him so hard like it was my job. "Niall what's going to happen...to us?" I asked him with tears in my eyes. He tilted my head so I was looking straight at those blue orbs of his. "Rachel, I only have my eyes on you. No one will ever replace you. I will skype you all the time and I will text you everyday! I promise princess" He smiled and kissed me on the cheek and stroked my face with his thumb. "I love you so much. You will always be my Lucky Charm" I smiled and winked. "Am I interrupting something?" Madison interrupted and I laughed. Niall kissed my nose and left to give me some privacy. "What's up?" I asked her. "Zayn and Liam look so lonely! It's unbelievable" I widened my eyes. "I know!!! I have the perfect idea to make us all happy too!." I grinned evily. Madison looked like she was about to burst out laughing any minute now. "What's the great plan sister?" She laughed. "Oh you'll find out soon enough" I high fived her and went into the living room where everyone else was. Niall was as red as a Tomato when Lous held up something and I couldn't stop Laughing. "A CONDOM?! WHAT IS THIS NIALL???" Louis yelled. Harry and Madison burst into laughter. Kelcie was in tears and the other boys were laughing too. I was laughing but my face felt so red. I was so embarrassed. Whenever I get humiliated like that I laugh, I have no idea why but I do. How did that even get there?? I ran out of the room to get away from the laughter. I felt humiliated and foolish. I ran to the downstairs bathroom and just sat in the tub.

"Babe can I come in?" I heard my angel say on the other side of the door. "No" I said bluntly. "I will find a way to get in there" Niall said. I could hear the smile on his face. With his strong hands he opened the door when it was locked and shut it behind him. "Are you ok princess?" He scooted in with me in the bathtub so I was laying on top of him. I looked up at the ceiling and answered. "I am so embarrassed" I told him. Niall started making curls in my hair. "Don't be love. They are just being very childish that's all" He said reassuringly. I sighed and just layed there, never answering him back. "Just wanna hang out in here til they leave or somethin?" he smiled. I nodded and fell asleep on his chest.

Madison's POV

It had been like three hours since I last saw Rachel and Niall. I asked Liam, Harry and Zayn to help me find them. I knew if Louis was invited he would yell at them or something. That boy is too much. I told them the other boys to look in the rooms downstairs with me. I came to a door and saw it was a little bit open. I peeked in and I saw the cutest thing ever. I whispered to the boys. "You have to see this" When they saw what I was looking at they all smiled. I took my phone out and took a picture. I tweeted it, the caption being "The Prince and his Princess are so adorable sleeping xx" Then I shut the bathroom door and let them sleep.

***~~~***~~~***~~~

What do you think will happen next? Comment whatchu think about this chapter :) Love you all!! <3

~Saraxx