Thank you

Zayn's POV

I can't believe i'm even doing this. They're crazy. Rachel is so much better than all of the girls here, I can tell. "Hi there handsome" An auburn woman turned to me, looking me over before I sat down at her table. I looked over to the bar, Harry giving me the "go on, get em Tiger!" notion with his hands. Silently, rolling my eyes I looked at the woman in front of me. "Hello, I'm Sophie" Her eyes were a pretty green colour as she batted them at me, obviously seeing that I looked hot. As usual. My eyes turned to her lips which were a plush pink but what really caught my attention was that she had her lip pierced. I find lip piercings extremely attractive. "Hello, i'm Zayn. So what do you do for a living?" I asked, curiously waiting for an answer. "It's nice to meet you Zayn. Well, I am an English teacher at the Flagherty school just down the road. It's an all girls secondary school." I smiled, liking that Sophie was a teacher. I had a thing for some of my female teachers when i was in secondary school. Every boy does! Glancing at her gorgeous, wavy hair, I simply answered "That sounds like a splendid career! I actua-" The bell interrupted me and I shook her hand. "Hi sweetie" An older woman said, fluttering her widdowed eyes. From there it was all downhill, Until- "RING" The last round of the dating game. Thank god! "Hey there!" An energetic girl said. I smiled and introduced myself. "Nice to meet you. My name is Belle, I'm a dance instructor at the performing arts University a few miles west of here. I love to go out and party" Belle is such a pretty name and she definitely fits my profile of the perfect lady. She also works out! "Belle, you sound like a great woman, do you think you'd like to go get coffee sometime?" I smiled towards her. "Absolutely, stud" She winked at me and giggled, giving her number to me. After that, I knew the boys were excited for me. I blushed, Niall and Harry laughing. "And they called it puppy loveee" They both sang, patting me on the shoulders. "let's go, mates" I laughed with them. My gut still doesn't feel right about this but I couldn't tell the boys after how much they're trying to get me to date.

Madison's POV

"Come on Rachel, let's go out and buy some new clothes! I got my paycheck from last week that I haven't spent" I nagged to her across the room. Rachel giggled at me and got up from the couch, putting her sandals on. You see, I write columns for an advice magazine and I get payed for voicing my opinion. Anyway, since advice columns arent very big right now, I get payed a lot. I'm talking one hundred euros every time I publish a column. Needless to say, I guess i'm higher than middle class. Rachel tapped me on the shoulder. "Come on! Where to?" Her eyes sparkling. "Lacey's!!" We both exclaimed and jumped a little.

On our way to the fantastic store, I noticed that Rachel didn't look too good. "Are you okay, babe?" I asked, concerned. "Yeah, just tired" I left it at that and parked the car in the already crowded parking lot.

We skipped into the world of girly stuff and I threw a bunch of clothes into my arms. "Oohhh, how about this one?" Rachel said, holding up a purple tank top with a cute rose on it. "Oh my gosh, YES. Throw it" I laughed. She had a good arm.. I thought to myself, getting ready to try on some outfits. I need something to wear for my birthday.... I smirked to myself. "Okay! I'm going to go to a fitting room" Rachel nodded, looking at a fiery red blouse.

Niall's' POV

"Hey mate, at least admit it" I looked at Zayn in curiosity. "Fine. I had a little fun but it's just.. I don't want a relationship.." He scoffed. Harry and I looked at each other through the rear view mirror. I don't know why he even said that but I guess we can all relate to that when we were wee lads. "Why not?" Harry hesitantly asked. "What do you mean?" Zayn turned his head to the window. "Why not be in a stable relationship? Instead of a fuck-and-leave?" Zayn blinked. "I do not find that remotely exciting as what I have been doing my whole life.." He paused. "Except for Destiny..." Zayn mumbled. Harry and I just sighed quietly and didn't say another word. We both knew how Destiny was and how much she meant to him at the time. Poor lad.