Surprise!

• Dedicated to Madison my 1D sister for Life!

(A/N: Part two might be short but i doubt it because im pretty full of ideas (: but if it is then im sorry and ill try and post each day (: -Saraxx)

Madison's POV

Rachel and I have been waiting for this moment all of our lives!

When I heard another car i snapped my head in that direction and was automatically stunned. I think my mouth formed one of those O's. You know... like the O in a froot loop. No? Oh well. I was prepared for this moment mentally but physically i couldnt even breathe let alone think of words!

Rachel's POV

My Heart Dropped to my shoes. My Jaw dropped i think and even a hopeless attempt for words escaped my mouth. Those words sounded like " Well Hello Sexual". I can't believe i said that! Oh my goodness im an embarassment!

A blonde headed lad is heading this way and he is pretty cu..... Wait a second! Is that.. ? NIALL !! Yes it is him!! He's coming this way! Ahh What will I say?!

"Madison? Is that.." I began but Niall cut me off.

"Yes I am. What's your name?" The gorgeous blonde asked.

Oh my.. Did he talk to me?! Get A Hold Of Yourself Rachel!

"H..Hi" I muttered. Oh man i just cant understand why he was looking at me so intently. We made eye contact almost immediately and i can honestly tell you i got lost in them.

"So What are you guys doing here so early?I assume you lovely ladies are going to our concert." Niall Turned away and blushed..... Why?

Could he like me? Ahhhh! Just speak Rachel!

"We figured that if we got here early we might meet five of our life idols" Madison said quickly. I think i saw Harry blush at this as he could've over heard our conversation.

"Where are they?" Harry chuckled and showed his cheeky smile. Weird child. I wonder what he's thinking about?

"Hey Harry come over here" Niall smiled and pointed to Madison thinking no one saw him. Wrong! I think Madison's in for it.

Harry walked over to Madison and began blushing like mad and talking every chance he got. Madison seemed so happy and so did Harry. They were laughing so much i think Madison was clutching her stomach and trying not to fall.

Niall and I on the other hand.... Well we got lost in eachother's eyes again. I quickly said to him whilst blushing " They seem to be having a good time".

"I dont know why but um.." Niall trailed off.

"What did you say?" i asked gently.

"We have to go. Paul's Orders. But what section are you in?" He asked politely.

"Section 1 seats 3 and 4" I blushed trying to hide how big of a fan I am.

Niall smirked and said " Oh thats great! Are you going to Soundcheck?"

'No. We couldnt afford it along with our good seats and all" I sighed and tried to hide a tear that was forming. I honestly dont know why i was almost crying. i think it was because of not being able to really go to souncheck and hear them practice. Just then Niall nudged Harry and whispered in his ear. Harry just listened intently and then smirked at us. Madison and I were so clueless it was killing us not to know if they were talking about us.

Niall then turned away from Harry and faced me again whilst Harry went over to Paul and whispered something to him in the mannner Niall had whispered to him... Hmmm this will kill me!

"You're going to soundcheck!" Harry yelled. At that moment i looked at Niall and did the first thing i could think of. Hug him. It felt so natural and so right. Like i knew him my whole life. He shouldve been around when my mum died. His hugs really are Cheering up material!

"REALLY?!" Madison and I screamed in unison.

"YES!" Niall and Harry both mocked us also in unison.

Niall's POV

When I got out of the car i turned my head when i heard someone mumble "Hello Sexual". At least i think that's what i heard... I looked over to where the noise came from and i saw the most beautiful thing i have EVER seen in my entire life!

I walked over and she seemed like she was a fan but that didnt matter right now. She was just so... Wow. No words to describe her. She leaned over to her friend and whispered "Is He.." I simply couldve heard her a mile away. IAll i said is Yes. Im pathetic. When these girls said they couldnt get into soundcheck i nudged Harry beside me. He was talking to the girl's friend which i thought was his type so that's why i called him over in the first place. Anyway i told him the situation of how we need to get them into soundcheck. he quickly nodded and ran off to Paul. After a few minutes of getting lost in... Her eyes. Wow i didn't even know her name. "What's your name babe?" I asked trying not to blush. "Rachel" she said. Ok well after i lost myself in Rachel's eyes for a bit Harry yelled towards us " You're going to soundcheck!" By then the girls were going mad trying to figure if we were talking about them. But as soon as they heard that. Rachel and her friend simply yelled "REALLY?!" so loud i nearly jumped. Harry and i nodded towards eachother and screamed "YES" mockingly of course. Rachel gave me a HUGE hug. I mean it felt like she have been in need for my hug all this time and i was in need for hers.

It was time for us to go so I said my goodbye's as did Harry. We entered the venue and ran to the dressing rooms to get ready for later then we practiced without an audience so it was more of a private concert than a soundcheck for Rachel and her friend of course.

Harry's POV

Wow that was extraordinary to meet such a beautiful girl. Her name is Madison. Such a lovely name. "Harry?" Niall said bringing me out of my delightful daydreaming. "Yes Niall?" Trying to sound normal rather than out of it because then he'd ask why.

"I was thinking and.." I cut him off "Uh oh is this good?" He just glared at me and nodded.

"I was thinking that maybe after soundcheck we can ask Rachel and her friend.." I quickly cut him off this time. "Her name is Madison" I said trying to hide the defending tone in my voice.

"Seems you have a crush too lad?" He said knowingly that i liked the gal and I just chuckled. "Go on loverboy" I said.

"Maybe we could ask Rachel and Madison if they would like to stay with us after the concert or we could give them our numbers to keep in touch?" Wow he really WAS thinking. I can see the steam now.

"That sounds good mate. Now Lou's calling me for hair styling next okay. Rest that thinking of yours, you might explode." I smirked. He just glared at me annoyed. We both went to get ready for a good night knowing Madison and Rachel would be there for the whole package.

( A/N: Sorry this was a lot of dialogue. But I dont think this ended up short so that's good (: Hope you enjoy it so far. Leave comments, vote, and fan please. I could use feedback! I will try to post tomorrow(: -Saraxx )