Resistance

• Dedicated to Demi Lovato, One of my greatest inspirations

Kelcie's POV

When I went to the hospital I didnt expect to see One Direction in the same room! Not only that but Rachel and Madison were dating 2/5 of them! Now I was in the car with a sleeping Louis on my lap. I was getting to know him a bit more than I already knew.... He is really a sweet guy. People say he can be childish and isn't really serious but what he did at the hospital was so heart warming. I seriously cried because of how sweet he actually was. Anyway, we were on our way to Nando's. A good 20 minute drive from the hospital. We were jamming out to some Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato, and of course One Direction. Everyone was singing along to different songs until 'This is me' Came on. Rachel and I were really good at this. I knew this because whenever I was over at their house we would sing it. Demi Lovato is my inspiration!

Louis POV

I heard an angelic voice above me so I immediately I woke up. I was shocked at what I saw. The amazing voice was Kelcie singing along to a Demi song. Kelcie was seriously an angel in my eyes. She was smart, gorgeous, and now talented? What a lovely girl! We pulled up as the song ended and I applauded. Kelcie must've not known I was awake because she jumped a mile. Her face was covered with a smile. Liam turned the car off and we all piled out, Niall being the first one inside the place. I swear it was like watching pure sunlight when I pulled Kelcie out of the car. I wonder if she feels the same way I do about her?.... Hmm....

What am I saying? I just met her! My mind needs to stop thinking ahead. I should be a friend right now, not a boyfriend just yet.

I decided that playing it cool would be a good start. As we walked into Nandos I didn't even realize that my fingers were intertwined with Kelcie's until I saw the boys staring at us from the table. I quickly looked at Kelcie with a questioning face. She just kept on holding my hand while we walked over to the boys, Madison, ad Rachel. Kelcie and I sat together. I looked around the table and Niall was sitting with his arm around Rachel's shoulders, Harry with his hand on Madison's thigh... Cheeky lad. Liam and Zayn were just awkwardly sitting by each other probably feeling lonely.. I mean they didn't really have girlfriends so it must be hard even for Liam to watch Harry and Niall being happy as ever. Even I was a little jealous of them. Harry talked about Madison all of the time! He even said weird things like "Madison is a freak in the bed". I guess I catch the smallest things in the conversation. He also said that she is a girl that he can have fun around and not be stressing about work the whole time they're together... Which is like a lot.

On the other hand, Rachel is very special to Niall. He even said one time that he loved her while he was sleeping. I know that because I go into the boys' rooms to see if I can see any place to put traps and pranks in there. Whenever I do pull pranks on the boys they are really good! Once I put a rat trap by Niall's bedside. When he got up in the morning you could hear the screaming. Hehe. Oh and this other time I stuck a carrot in Harry's pants and he didn't notice when he woke up, so Harry came out to the kitchen in his boxers with the carrot in a pointing position. Niall was the first one to fall on the floor laughing. Liam surprisingly was second to do so. The way I see it, Rachel and Niall are perfect for each other. So are Harry and Madison but Rachel and Niall really have this love thing going on. I just can't put my finger on it. I still can't believe so many things have happened in a few days!

Right now Niall had ordered the whole menu and then it went around the table. I asked the waitress for some carrots and peri peri chicken. Niall was right when he said it rocked!

"How's the study?" I questioned Kelcie randomly.

"Pretty good but a little boring." She smiled plainly at my randomness.

"Have you ever thought of singing?" I asked blankly, noting her singing in the car.

"I do sometimes.. But my parents don't really agree that Singing brings in the money... So I decided to go into photography because that was my second favorite thing to do" I could tell what she really wanted to go into.