Chapter 4: Are we there yet?

Annabeth's POV:

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" Piper asked sitting next to me at the ship's edge.
I shrugged, "sometimes I like being alone."
"Well by now on you can't be alone Annabeth. I know what your thinking off." I turned to look at the sunset.
"Piper I don't think about him anymore."
She smiled but her lips flickered turning back into a frown. "Annabeth I know your lying. You have to talk to someone about it."
I inhaled a deep breathe, "Piper I'm not thinking about him, alright? I'm worried about what will happen once we get there."
She rolled her eyes, "you can't lie to me forever Chase."
I raised my eyebrows at her, crossing my arms. "Yes I can. I'm pretty smart."
"Oh we all know that. But I can charmspeak you to talk about...him ."

"Do that and I'll stick a knife through your throat so you can't talk."
She held her hands up in surrender. "Alright. Whatever you say," she laughed, "but I'm here for you remember that," she stood up to leave but stopped and looked back.
"Annabeth?"
"What's wrong?"
"Just wanted to tell you. Remember there is good in evil and evil in good." She gave me a weak smile and walked away.
I turned to look back at the sunset. A tear fell from my eyes but I wiped it away. I opened my palm. Percy's camp necklace. The last thing I have from him. I clutched it to my heart.
This time I let the tears fall, the tears I've been holding back for days not wanting to show everyone that I'm weak. To show them I'm on their side. With them.
But the problem is. I. Still. Love. Him.
I still believe in him.
"Where's the Perseus I used to know?" I asked the ocean.

Leo's POV:

"Thats it these stupid waves are getting on my nerves." I screamed spinning the wheel.
"Can you calm down! I'm trying to eat here!" Jason mumbled while chewing his taco.
"Don't blame me! Blame Poseidon!"
He swallowed, "it's not his fault by the way! We're closer to the island now! He doesn't control these waters!"
I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Then who does? Percy!"
He gave me a serious look. "You might be right you know."
"Let's hope I'm not."

Frank came storming in. "Leo don't you know how to stir a ship?! Hazel keeps getting seasick!"
"Listen up teddy bear leave me alone or there will be a stick on fire in your future!"
Jason stood up. "Leo watch your words dude!"
"Fine!" I yelled above my shoulders. "I'm sorry Frank!"

"Just please try to control it," he said.
"Are we there yet?" Hazel came storming in.
"Wow Haze your face is yellow." Jason said.
"Well of course I keep running to the bathroom every minute vomiting!"
"That's it I'm putting it on auto!" I pressed the red auto button and turned around to face them all.

"Look I'm trying my best so don't blame me!"
"Calm down. Let's go guys I think dinner's ready." Frank said.
He turned around to walk away with Hazel but there was a lizard tail sticking out from him.
"Um Frank why do you have a lizard tail?" Jason asked pointing.
Frank blushed. "I kept bumping to the ship's walls because of the waves so I kept turning into random animals."
"Yeah yeah yeah whatever I'm starving here let's go eat." I said
"I'm not coming. I already ate." Jason said.
"Whatever suits you." We walked out leaving Jason alone.

Jason's POV:

No one was on the top deck so I decided to go up there. They were all in the dinning room.
The sea was getting darker. It's blue waters turning red. The sky was grey. On nice days there would have been seagulls flying, but not a single bird was in sight. The wind was strong blowing through my jacket making me shiver.

I don't know how much time passed. But it felt like forever. Until Piper finally found me.
"Hey," she said she came to stand next to me, overlooking the ocean.
"Hey Pipes."
"You worried?"
"What do you expect me to be? Dancing and singing?"
She laughed. "No. But enjoy the moment while we have it. Things won't be good anymore."
"How can you stay so calm about it?"
"I'm not. I'm terrified. I'm just scared of seeing Percy, I don't want to see what he's become."

"Same. I don't want to see him too." Nico came to stand next to us, followed my the others. We all stood there in silence. Overlooking the ocean, watching the red color get darker every second.

Suddenly the red color got too dark it became black. The wind blew harder, knocking us off our balance. We stumbled backwards.
"Guys don't stand up! Or else we might fall off the ship!" Nico warned.
The sky got darker. "Guys look!" I pointed to the sky. Eagles. Black Eagles.
They were circling the ship from above.
"Hazel?" Leo said. "Ask me the question you've been asking me all day."
Hazel looked worried. "Are we there yet?"
"Yes. We've arrived." Leo pointed to what was ahead of us.

It was bigger up front. The size of a state maybe. It's tall red blood trees filled the area, blood dripping from them. Lightning flashed above it. The sound piercing making me want to cry. The island's shore was black. The sand was black. More black Eagles circled the island, the Lightning not even hurting them. But the worst thing was the energy. The energy and power the place radiated. Fear filled my chest making every heart beat I took hurt and spread pain around my body. I kept shivering my body shaking uncontrollably.
The island.
We've arrived.
"Guys we've got company!" Annabeth pointed to the Eagles. They were flying down towards us.
They were much bigger than a Eagles's normal size they were the size of dragons.
But the worst part was the demigods riding them. The villains. They were coming our way.
I wasn't surprised. They knew we were coming.
And I guess this is how they greet their guests.

Sorry. This was a bad chapter. But the next one is super long!! And the important things get started!! Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! I can't wait for you guys to meet Percy😈 DONT KILL ME PLEASE!!