Chapter 6: Greetings from the Villians

Annabeth's POV:

"Well well well if it isn't my old friends." Percy said, "I would have come to see you earlier but I was busy torturing someone," he glanced at his sword dripping with blood.
Who knew who's blood was that.

I can't believe what he's become. Tears filled my eyes, I looked down I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he hurt me.

"Percy?" Jason asked.
"That's Lord Percy to you son of Zeus." Atalanta punched his arm.

"Careful Atalanta don't hurt our guests just yet, their going to be harmed...a lot." Percy smiled.

I shivered, I didn't want to know what he has planned for us. "Listen up," Percy stood up, "around here I have law and order, break my rules and you'll suffer. Ask Atalanta."
Atalanta shivered and glanced at a scar on her arm.

"In this camp everyone is welcome, but what happens down there, what they'll do to you that's non of my business unless it breaks my rules. Do I make myself clear?" He asked.

"We're not here to just stay, we're here to talk to you!" Leo shouted.

Percy's eyes flashed with anger. "I don't wish to talk to you right now. When I want to, I'll allow it. Now go!"

"Who do you think you are?!" Leo broke from the guard's grip and stood up.

Percy, calmly, turned towards him, his eyes turned bloody red. Leo screamed and fell to the ground clutching his stomach.

"Stop it, stop it, please! I beg you!" Leo pleaded.
Percy's eyes turned back to its original color.
"Get out, now! Atalanta show them around," he smiled, "then you know what to do," he walked out.

We all ran to Leo, expect Atalanta who stood their with a smile. "Leo Leo you okay?" Jason asked.
"It-it hurts," he stuttered.
We helped him stand up, blood filled his shirt.
"I-i can't breathe, make it stop," he cried.

Jason lifted his shirt, a huge cut sliced across his stomach. "How can he do that? From far away?"

"Mental harming." Atalanta said.

"I wasn't asking you!" Jason roared.
Atalanta drew out her sword and pinned Jason to the ground, her sword inches away from his throat. "Don't you dare speak to me like that. Do I make myself clear?" Jason nodded. She stood up and left him.

"Hurry up, we don't have much time. I have to show you around," she said.
"Can't you see he's hurt!"
"Don't use that tone with me daughter of Athena, someone like him isn't welcome in the infirmary."

"He-he showed me pictures of my mother, dying, burning alive." Leo cried burying his head in his hands.

"It's okay Leo, everything will be just fine." Hazel reassured him even though tears were in her eyes as well.

   "I-can't believe he would do that." Leo stuttered.

    "We all thought like that as well, let's just get going." Frank said.

     "Wait!" Piper tore a piece from her shirt's sleeve and rapped it around his cut. "That might slow down the bleeding, for now. Come on let's go."

     Jason placed Leo's arm around his shoulder so he can help him. "Let's go see this place you villains call paradise." Jason said.

~~~~~

    There wasn't much to see, we've already seen how breath taking it was on our way to the castle.

    Yet again we were give glares and death threats by everyone we walked by, I didn't want to know what will happen to us once Atalanta leaves us.