Prologue

"Sasuke-kun! Please don't leave!" A 14-year old Sakura shouted as she ran after her teammate. "Hn." Sasuke said, stopping. "You can get stronger here in Konoha! Please stay! We need you!" Sakura shouted, letting her tears flow. "What I need is vengeance, what I need is power." Sasuke said, taking a step forward, disappearing and reappearing behind Sakura. "Thank you." Sasuke whispered, hitting Sakura's preasure point, making Sakura faint.

2 years later...

"Tsunade-sama has sent me to heal Kankuro-san." Sakura said as team seven entered the emergency room. Everyone in the room, including Chiyo looked at Sakura in shock. "Only Tsunade can remove such poisons in the system." Chiyo said.

"Sakura-chan is strong, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted. Chiyo looked at them suspiciously, stepping away and showing Sakura Kankuro. She put her hands above the wound as her hands started glowing green. A few minutes later, Kankuro's eyes fluttered open. Chiyo's eyes widened in shock.

A year later....

A 17-year old Sakura walked towards the Hokage's office, with a report of the latest mission at hand. She knocked on the Hokage's door and heard a feint come in. She entered and saw a drunk Tsunade and a scolding Shizune.

"I'm confiscating your sake, Tsunade-sama!" Shizune said, glaring at Tsunade as she reached for a bottle. Tsunade let out a cry as she grabbed the bottle before Shizune can. "It's mine!" Tsunade shouted.

Sakura smiled and let out a small cough to let them know that she's there. Both ladies turned to her way and smiled. "How did the mission go, Sakura-chan?" Shizune asked. "Of course it went successfully! It's my apprentice you are talking to!" Tsunade slurred out.

Sakura nodded and handed Tsunade the mission report. "We have news for you, Sakura." Tsunade said, taking the scroll from Sakura's hand. "What is it, Tsunade-shishou?" Sakura asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sasuke has returned to the village together with his team." Shizune said, looking at Sakura worriedly. "I think they're in Training grounds 7. Good work, Sakura, dismissed." Tsunade said.

"Hai, Tsunade-shishou." Sakura said bowing and turning to leave. Sakura went straight to her apartment after meeting Tsunade. She took a nice warm bath.

Knock knock knock

Series of knocks were heard right when Sakura finished putting on her attire. Sakura opened the door and saw Sai. "D**kless wants you to join us in training ground 7, ugly." He said, making Sakura twitch. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" Sakura said, cracking her knuckles. Sai simply gave her a fake smile as they walked together towards the training grounds.

Just as Sakura stepped there, a katana blocked her way. Luckily her reflex saved her. "Spar with me." Sasuke said. Sakura grinned and grabbed her gloves. "You're on, Sasuke." She said.

Sakura lost in the end, seriously injuring Sasuke of course. But a lost is a lost. And in the eyes of everyone, Sakura is still the weak kunoichi she has always been.

A Month Later...

Sakura walked through the village, on her way to the hokage's office. She chose to ignore the disgusted faces the villagers gave her.

She knocked three times and heard a faint come. She walked in and said "You asked for me Tsunade-sama?" "I did Sakura, I'm sorry to say this but I have to fire you for what you did in the hospital." Tsunade said, giving her a cold stare.

"What did I do Tsunade-sama?" Sakura asked, confusion present on her face. "You are the reason why Komoshi Hatsugaya died. He provoked you and you killed him." Tsunade said. Sakura's eyes widened at what she said.

"No such thing happened, Tsunade-sama!" Sakura said. "Enough Sakura! You are dismissed!" Tsunade said, glaring at Sakura. "But-" "You. Are. Dismissed." Tsunade said, cutting Sakura off. Sakura gave up, tears present in her eyes. She blinked it off and walked away with clenched fists. 'Cha! That must be why the villagers are acting strange!' Inner shouted, completely annoyed.

A month has passed since Sakura found out the rumor that has spread. Sakura was walking calmly back home, until a kid bumped her. She looked at the kid and was about to help him up. "Please, don't kill my son!" A cry was heard, making Sakura stop. Her eyes widened as she saw fear on the villagers' eyes. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, running back to her apartment.

'I've had enough!' Sakura thought, grabbing a kunai. She pointed it on her wrist and was about to cut herself until a hand stopped her from doing so. Her eyes widened as she saw two men wearing black cloaks and straw hats stop her.

"The Akatsuki needs you." A monotonous voice said. "Would you come with us or end your life here?" A raspy voiced man said, grinning. 'This is where my story starts over.' Sakura thought, letting her tears flow as she smiled.

To Be Continued...