Chaper 40: Drowned Peace

And thus, the day ended and came the day of the resort. "Sakura! Wake up!" Kisame shouted outside Sakura's door, banging on it vigorously. "What?!" Sakura shouted, slamming the door open. "We're going to the resort. Right now." Kisame said, grinning as he carried Sakura away like a sack of potatoes. "Wait! I didn't even brush my teeth yet!" Sakura shouted as they walked out of the base only to see everyone waiting for them. Without another word, the group ran at full speed towards the resort.

"Woah." Sakura said as she gazed upon a huge resort. "It's reserved for us." Pein said, making everyone look at him. "Hell, yeah!" Hidan said, grinning. "I'm not paying, right?" Kakuzu asked, turning to Pein, receiving himself a nod. "My art ain't allowed in here, un." Deidara said, crying. "Come on, it's not that bad." Kisame said, grinning.

"Now let's talk about the room assignments." Pein said as the group entered the fancy resort. "What the f**k? There are still some s**ty room assignments?!" Hidan shouted. "No, I was about to tell you that can choose whatever room you want to sleep in. Only in the second floor." Pein said, rubbing his temples. "Let him finish first, idiot." Sakura said, twitching.

With that, everyone picked their rooms and settled in. Sakura plopped down on her soft bed, closing her eyes for a few seconds. Her eyes snapped open when she realized something. "Kisame." Sakura said, twitching in anger as she went for Kisame's room.

Sakura banged on his door and heard a wait up. The door opened only to reveal a shirtless Kisame. "Where the hell are my things?!" Sakura asked, glaring. "T-they'e with Konan." Kisame nervously answered. Sakura gave him a bright smile and left with a thanks.

Sakura passed her room and saw Konan waiting in front with a bag at hand. "Ah, Sakura." Konan said, turning to Sakura. "I forgot to hand you your bag. Sorry." Konan said, smiling. "It's alright, Konan. Thank you." Sakura said, grinning as Konan handed her the bag. "Well then, see you." Konan said, smiling as she walked away.

With that Sakura entered her room, got a new set of clothes and took a bath. Half an hour later, she walked out fully clothed. "Sakura, un!" Deidara said, knocking on Sakura's door. Sakura opened only to reveal everyone in their swimwear. "Hurry!" Kisame said, grinning. "I hate waiting." Sasori said, leaning on the wall. "Alright, give me a minute." Sakura said, closing her door.

Exactly a minute later, Sakura walked out with her swimwear and a towel at hand. Kisame, Deidara, Tobi and Hidan ran for the pool and jumped in. Itachi sat under a shade and read a book. "Sakura-chan! Hop in! Tobi thinks the water is cool." Tobi said, waving his hands at Sakura as he settled in on his tube.

"Coming Tobi." Sakura said, smiling. "Wah!! Shark!" Tobi suddenly shouted, desperately swimming away from Kisame. "I think that's Kisame, un." "Itachi, Tobi called me a shark." Kisame said, grinning. "Shark you are, Kisame. Shark you are." Itachi said, peacefully reading his book. Deidara said. "You f**king ragdoll! That's my s**ty undnerwear you're f**king selling!" Hidan shouted, nerve popping on his forehead as Kakuzu put up a stall, selling Hidan's underwear for 500 yen.

"Kakuzu, what did I say about selling underwears?" Pein suddenly asked, making Kakuzu grunt as he took down the stall. "Danna, aren't you going to swim, un?" Deidara asked as he saw Sasori sit at the stairs of the pool. "I can't, brat." Sasori said, glaring at Deidara. Sakura sat beside Sasori and grinned at him. "I can teach you." Sakura said. "Yeah, Sakura is a good swimmer." Konan said, sitting beside Sakura. "I'd like that." Sasori said, giving them a tiny smile. With that the three got into a corner of the pool and Sakura taught Sasori how to swim.

"Everyone should swim." Pein said from afar the pool, making everyone in the pool, save for Sakura, Konan and Sasori, look at him with an evil in their eyes.

"Well, we f**king have to follow our leader's s**ty order, don't we?" Hidan said as the four got out of the pool. Hidan ran for Kakuzu and threw him in the pool. Kisame ran for Itachi, made him let go of his book and threw him in the pool. Tobi was about to do the same to Zetsu but soon retreated when Zetsu sent him a bite. "HELP! ZETSU-SENPAI TRIED EATING TOBI!" Tobi shouted. With that Kisame and Hidan ran for Zetsu and successfully got a hold of him, throwing him in the pool. "Leader, un!" Deidara shouted, chasing Pein around the pool. "You told us that everyone needs to swim, un!" Deidara shouted as Kisame, Hidan and Tobi cornered him, grabbing a hold of him and threw him into the pool.

The four grinned at their work and saw the thrown people glaring daggers at them. The day ended with them trying to drown the four for disturbing their peace.

To Be Continued...