Chapter 38: Hunt For The Entrance

An emergency meeting was held. "The traps in the southern part of the building were activated." Pein said. "Where's the b**ch?" Hidan suddenly asked. "I sent Tobi to go get her." Pein said. "Tobi cannot find Sakura-chan." Tobi bluntly said. "Has anybody thought that it could be Sakura that activated the traps?" Sasori deadpanned, making everyone silent.

"Sasori, Deidara, Tobi, I want you to check the underground cage and wait for Sakura in case she falls for it." Pein started. "Itachi, Kisame. I want you to wait at the entrance of the southern building and wait for Sakura in case she managed to get out." He said, receiving a nod form Itachi. "Kakuzu, Hidan, I want you to charge in for her when she haven't gotten out within an hour." Pein said. "Dismissed. Await for a news about Sakura from each of you. Konan and I will try to deactivate everything." He said as everyone went to their places.

Sakura turned another right, looking around. Sakura twitched when she felt a tile lower. Sakura jumped on a wall when all the tiles underneath her fell towards a bottomless pit. "I swear this hideout is too big for it's own good." She told herself, going back to where she came from. This time she took a left. "Damn it." She said as she stepped on another string. The torches that lit the hallway all turned to her. A few moments later, fireballs shot Sakura.

Sakura twitched in annoyance, she sighed and just sat by the wall. "I'm getting tired." She whispered to herself as she leaned back, panting. She looked down and saw blood on her bandages. "They're going to kill me for exerting myself." She whispered to herself as she stopped the bleeding. She closed her eyes as she got up. "No time to be resting. Just imagining the horrors of what they'll do to me sends shivers down my spine." She told herself.

"This damned fantastic traps." She whispered in annoyance she looked around, waiting to see what will happen. Spikes appeared on the wall, a few seconds later, the walls started to move towards Sakura. Sakura ran towards the other end of the hallway and barely managed to escape the walls.

Meanwhile...

"Oi, it's been a f**king hour, ragdoll." Hidan said, earning a nod from Kakuzu. They entered, successfully avoiding all the traps. Half an hour into the southern part of the building, "Where the f**k is she?!" Hidan shouted. "Her ability to get lost in a place she should know well exceeds my imagination." Kakuzu said as they take a right.

Sakura panted and sat by the wall again. She gripped her wound when she saw blood coming out again. "This stupid maze in a mansion." She whispered to herself. "I'd like to break down a wall. But after what happened on my first day here, I realized how scary Kakuzu was when it came to money. So I made a promise to myself to never again break something that Kakuzu will have to pay for." She told herself, twitching as she remembered Kakuzu shake her shoulders roughly when she destroyed the floor.

"Time to get back to hunting for the entrance." Sakura said, standing up. She walked a little more and turned left. She leaned on a wall but a part of the wall lowered, making Sakura's eyes widen. Just then, rods shot out from the wall towards Sakura. Sakura twitched in annoyed when she found herself entangled within the rods. "I'm going to break this hideout into pieces." She told herself, breaking a rod with brute strength.

Sakura walked a little more. She abruptly stopped when she heard tiny voices. "G-ghost?" She whispered, shaking in fear. "Y-yeah right, g-ghost doesn't exist. I-I'm just hearing things." Sakura said, shaking as she continued her walk. Sakura leaned to the right when some tiny knife passed her from behind.

She turned and saw no one. "G-ghost." Sakura said, tears threatening to fall. "How rude! We're elves! And we're here to capture you!" A small voice said. Sakura looked down and saw a group tiny humans with pointy hats. "This hideout have elves." Sakura whispered to herself as she squatted down to the elves level. "I'm going to capture you!" An elf said, suddenly gripping Sakura's wrists and pinned her down.

Sakura let out a gasp, surprised that the elf have this kind of strength. "W-wait--!" Sakura said but was cut off when they gagged her.

"Where the f**k is that, b**ch?!" Hidan asked, annoyed that they've been wandering around for a while. "Oh f**k." Hidan suddenly said, making Kakuzu look at him in wonder. "The s**ty elves." Hidan said. Kakuzu's eyes widened at this. Kakuzu grabbed the walkie-talkie. "We're going to the elves' territory." Kakuzu said. "Wait, why, un?" Deidara asked. "The b**ch might have wandered in there." Hidan said. "Are you wearing your rings right now?" Kisame asked. "Yeah. We'll use that." Kakuzu said, turning off the walkie-talkie. "Let's go, idiot." Kakuzu said. "I'm not a f**king idiot, s**ty ragdoll!" Hidan shouted as he followed Kakuzu.

To Be Continued...