Chapter 21: Black Figure

"It's not the heart of the village. It's where the village ends." Cici said, making Konan's eyes widen. "The rest are probably by the tree now." Pein said. "Thank you for the information. We'll be taking our leave now." Konan said, bowing. "Take care. Come back anytime." The old man said as he waved goodbye. With that, Pein and Konan ran full speed towards the tree.

To the others in the tree...

The group found shelter. Hidan lied Sakura down on the grass as Kakuzu and Sasori stepped in. "She was poisoned." Kakuzu stated as he looked at her blue wounds. Sasori took out a a piece of paper and drew what seemed like a plant. "Kisame, Zetsu, Tobi and brat. Look for this plant around the forest." Sasori said, handing them the paper. "Come back immediately when you find one." Sasori stated. All of them nodded and went their seperate ways.

Kisame, Zetsu, Tobi and Deidara stared at picture and looked around. "Where are we supposed to find this kind of flower here?" Kisame asked, staring at the picture. "It's called a snapdragon. If the flower withers, then it'll leave a small skull like remains." Zetsu said, sending chills down everyone's spine.

"Tobi didn't know you can use that as a cure." Tobi said. "You can't. I don't know why Sasori needs that." Zetsu said. "Heck, I didn't even know that existed, un." Deidara said, looking around. "Kya!!" Kisame shouted as he started running. "Run!" Deidara shouted as a huge centipede started chasing them. "Wait! Tobi sees something on the centipede's back!" Tobi said, making the others look back. "I-it's the plant." Kisame said, grieving.

"Go get it, Tobi, un!" Deidara said. "Why Tobi?!" Tobi asked, flinching. "You're the one who can teleport." Zetsu said, sinking on the ground. "You cheater(,un)!" Deidara and Kisame shouted as Zetsu disappeared. "Zetsu-senpai! Don't leave Tobi!" Tobi shouted as the centipede crashed it's leg on a tree. Deidara made a huge clay bird and hopped on it.

"Safe, un!" He shouted, grinning victoriously. With that said, the centipede spit acid at Deidara's way. "F**k!" He said, flying behind the centipede. "Let's get this over with. Even though it's disgusting!" Kisame said, taking a hold of Samehada's hilt. Deidara flew closer to the centipede and got a hold of the plant. Just as Kisame was about to swing Samehada, the centipede suddenly stopped and fell on it's side.

"What happened?" Kisame asked. "Tobi went inside the cetipede and crushed its heart." Tobi said, all gooey and stuff. "Why would you do something like that, un?" Deidara asked. "Zetsu-senpai said so." Tobi said, sulking in the corner. "That's because our attacks won't do any good on its hard shell." Zetsu said, suddenly appearing beside the dead centipede.

"You left us, un." Deidara said, glaring at Zetsu as he hopped down from the bird with the plant at hand. "I just looked for something." Zetsu said. "Anyway, let's hurry back. Sakura needs this badly." Kisame said. Everyone nodded and went back.

"Sakura!" A voice shouted, making the four run towards the larger group. "What the f**k, un?" Deidara stated as he saw a huge dark figure. "Take Sakura and get the f**k out of here!" Hidan shouted as Itachi held the claw like figure away from Sakura. The figure suddenly gave off a loud screech. Making all the present Akatsuki members wince in pain.

The screech didn't stop after a few more minutes. One by one the members started falling. Deidara. Sasori. Hidan. Zetsu. Tobi. Kakuzu. Kisame. Itachi. "Sakura." Itachi whispered as he stared at Sakura, his sight getting blurry. He saw pink move right before he fainted.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡