Chapter 55: Back From Heaven

"That's enough, Kabuto." A familiar voice said, making Sakura's eyes widen as she heal Zetsu's wound fast but surely. Suddenly, tears started falling from Sakura's eyes. "I'm sorry, sensei!" Sakura whispered, sobbing as she quickly healed Zetsu's wound. The owner of the voice simply smiled and shielded Sakura from Kabuto's view.

"Sakura, once you're done I want you to look for Itachi and free him from the jutsu along with your leader. I assume you know how to release a genjutsu. It has the same process so don't fret." He said. "Hai, Kakashi-sensei." Sakura answered, crying a river of tears with a smile on her face.

"Well then." Kakashi started just as Kabuto started standing up with a bloody messed up face and a scowling face.

"I thought you were dead." Kabuto growled, making Kakashi give him a close-eyed smile. "Some angels that puff up smoke visited me with a weird-looking shell at hand." Kakashi stated. "The residents of the village hidden in the cloud." Sakura stated with a small smile on her face.

Flashback...

Kakashi coughed up blood with a small smile on his face. 'Well at least I'm free from the jutsu.' He thought as he gazed at a thick and wide cloud. His eyes partially widened when he saw people coming down from the cloud. 'Angels are going to take me to heaven now. Do I even deserve heaven? I killed people. Hundreds, if not thousands.' Kakashi thought, darkness consuming his sight.

"Cici, quickly!" An old man's voice hurriedly stated. That was the last thing Kakashi heard. A few hours later, Kakashi woke up on an unbelievably soft bed, wrapped in bandages. With a weird looking shell that makes light and weird sounds.

"Grampa, he's woken up." Kakashi looked at his side as a little girl with wings ran out of the room, to get her grandfather. A few moments later, an old man with the same shade of wings came in with a tray of food. "It's nice to see you awake."  The old man said.

"Am...am I dead?" Kakashi asked confusion present in his eyes. The old man was simply silent about this. Cici adverted her gaze on the floor.

"How did you find me?" Kakashi asked, raising an eyebrow. "We felt one of our savior's energy, but that energy was wavering with regret. So Cici and I came down to check. And we found you." The old man explained. "Thank you so much for giving me another chance in life." Kakashi said, smiling under his mask. "But we didn't." Cici murmured. Kakashi's eye widened at what the old man said next. There were silence between the group for a few more minutes until the old man broke the silence with a smile on his face.

"We heard from our lord that our saviors, the Akatsuki, will be attacking Konohagakura in hopes of defeating the tyrant hokage, Kabuto Yakushi." The old man said, making Kakashi's eyes widen. "When will this take place?" Kakashi asked with seriousness in his voice. "In ten days time." The old man said.

End of flashback...

Sakura had a little smile on her face as Kakashi finished his little flashback. Kabuto wasted no time to attack Kakashi at full speed. He formed a chakra scalpel, aiming at Kakashi's head. Kakashi lifted his headband, his Sharinggan spinning dangerously. He dodged Kabuto effortlessly and sent a kick on his stomach.

"Kakashi-sensei, I entrust you with Kabuto." Sakura said, leaning the fainted Zetsu on a tree as she stood up. Kakashi merely gave her a nod. With that Sakura ran for Itachi and Pein. For the sole purpose of freeing them from the jutsu.

To Be Continued...