Chapter 2: Introductions...or Is It?

Sakura shrieked as Kakuzu shook her shoulders. "Sorry! I'll pay!" Sakura said, trying to get off of Kakuzu's grip. "You better!" He said. "Oh there you are Sakura!" A feminine voice suddenly shouted. Making everyone turn to the voice's way.

"I see you've met Sakura." Konan said, almost monotonously. Zetsu and Kakuzu nodded. "I assume she was supposed to meet you?" Kakuzu said, freeing Sakura and raising an eyebrow. Konan simply nodded and pulled Sakura away, taking a hold of her wrist.

A few turns later, when the men are no longer in sight. "I told you to wait for me, there are lots of traps here." Konan said. "Sorry." Sakura said, looking down. "This is the kitchen. Don't roam through the fridge. There's nothing in it considering that Kakuzu is too thrifty to buy food and snacks." Konan said, stressing the word thrifty.

Sakura looked at Konan in shock. "How are you not dead yet?!" She asked. Konan merely blinked at Sakura and said "It's not that we never eat. We only eat on the right time." "Oh." Sakura said.

They both walked through the kitchen and entered the dining room. They saw the artists of the Akatsuki upon entering the room.

"It's eternal, brat." Sasori said monotonously. "Art is a blast danna, un!" Deidara shouted. Sakura suddenly walked towards Sasori and pulled his cheek, making him cry in pain.

"How are you alive puppet?" Sakura asked, raising and eyebrow. Deidara molded a clay and was about to attack Sakura. Until Tobi decided to enter the scene and hop on Deidara's shoulder.

"Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi said. "Get the f**k off of me Tobi, un!" Deidara shouted, try to get Tobi off of his shoulders. On the other hand, Sasori managed to get Sakura's hand off of his face by using chakra strings.

"Why are you here?" Sasori asked. "I'm a newly recruited member." Sakura answered. "What, un?!" Deidara shouted, twitching. "What? You deaf or something blondie?!" Sakura said, glaring at Deidara. (I don't have anything against blondes. i swear! >.<)

"What's with all the f**king commotion about?" A silver haired guy walked in, immediately walking towards the fridge.

"F**k! No food again!" He said slamming the fridge door close. "Food is expensive." Kakuzu said, taking a sit on a stool. "'Sup?" Kisame said, grinning as he entered the room with Itachi. "Hn." Itachi said as he watched Deidara try to rip off Tobi.

"Where's Zetsu?" Konan asked. "Tobi knows! Tobi knows!" Tobi shouted jumping off of Deidara with his right hand raised like a preschooler. "Zetsu-senpai is on a mission!" Tobi said, grinning under his mask.

"Alright then. Sakura, these are the idiotic members of the Akatsuki, I'm pretty sure you know eveyone here so try to get along. Be warned, only a number of people have descent heads on their shoulders." Konan said monotonously as she eyed the members.

"Who the f**k ya callin' idiotic?!" Hidan shouted, glaring at Konan. "You of course." Kakuzu mumbled to himself. Konan sighed and said "I'll be in my room if you need me, Sakura." Sakura nodded and took a sit on a stool.

"So, is your hair natural?" Kisame asked, grinning. Sakura twitched at this. "What made you think it's not natural, fish face?" Sakura asked, smirking. "We have a feisty one here, un." Deidara said, grinning. "Hn." Itachi said. "That's good then. We won't have to look for another medic." Sasori said monotonously.

"Is he still alive?" Sakura asked, pointing at the fainted Hidan. "Food...." He mumbled. "Wahh!!! Hidan-senpai!" Tobi shouted as he ran around, panicking.

Sakura twitched at the noise and she suddenly stood up. "I'm going to a nearby village." She said. "I'm coming with you, un." Deidara said, grinning. "Me too." Sasori said, standing from his sit. 'This is going to be a long day.' Sakura thought, her right eye twitching.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡