Chapter 10: Don't Hide Your Beauty

"Is everybody here?" Pein asked. "Hai." Konan answered. "Alright then. Be back at 9pm." Pein said, walking away but was stopped when Sakura gripped his sleeve. "You're coming with us." She said, making everyone look at her in shock. 'She has a death wish.' Everybody thought.

"What?" Pein asked monotonously. "You're coming with us." Sakura repeated, making everyone grieve in advance for her death.

"RIP Haruno Sakura." Zetsu said. "Are you ordering me around, Haruno?" Pein asked raising his eyebrow. "Yes. I'm ordering you around as a medic nin. I can see it in your eyes that you're stressing yourself up." Sakura said. "We'll have to find another medic nin." Kakuzu said, looking through a list of S-ranked medic nin and crossing out Sakura's name.

"And why should I comply?" Pein asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because I'm the medic nin here. And it's my job to keep you people healthy and going." Sakura said, dragging Pein out of the base with the others following close behind.

"Hats off for her guts, un." Deidara said, grinning. "I know right." Kisame said, grinning. "Let's get going. Don't cause trouble, Hidan." Pein said. Hidan twitched and shouted "WHY THE F**K IS IT ONLY ME, YOU S**TY LEADER?!"

"Hurry up." Kakuzu said, pulling Hidan by his ear. "Owowowowowow F**kin let go!" Hidan shouted in pain.

A few minutes passed and they arrived at the gates of the village. Two kids were running out the gates, one bumped into Hidan and one bumped into Zetsu. 'Those kids are dead...' Sakura lamented in her mind.

"ITTAIII!!!" the kids shouted as they held their nose and shut their eyes. The kids opened their eyes and grinned. "Hidan-nii." "Zetsu-nii." They said at the same time and hugged them. Sakura stared at the two with a wtf face.

"We saved this village from Orochimaru once." Itachi said. "We honestly expected them to fear us." Kisame said, grinning. "Instead, they held a gratitude to us." Sasori said, smiling slightly. "Shocked, pink b**ch?" Hidan asked with a smirk on his face as he carried the kid piggy back style. "Actually, yeah." Sakura said, smirking back at him. "Anyway, let's get going, un." Deidara said grinning.

Sakura...

Sakura wandered around the street alone when she came upon a lone tree. She walked towards it and heard soft whimpers.

Sakura peeked and saw a little white-haired girl, crying. She sat beside the girl, making the girl jump a little. "Why are you crying?" Sakura asked. "The o-other kids c-called me scar freak and ugly." The girl said, sobbing.

Sakura observed the girl and saw her bangs covering her face. Sakura smiled and gently made the girl look at her. "Don't hide your beautiful face from everyone." She said.

The girl simply stared at Sakura with her bright red eyes as Sakura pulled out the ribbon that Ino gave her from her pocket when they were still kids. A few minutes later, Sakura finished tying the girl's hair into a half up half down hair style with a ribbon.

"See? You're a beauty!" Sakura exclaimed, grinning at the girl. The girl looked up at Sakura. Sakura stood up and said "Well, I gotta go. See ya." She was about to walk away when she felt a tug on her sleeve. "I'm Cyro. Will I meet Akatsuki-nee-san again?" The girl asked.

Sakura gave her a toothy grin and said "Of course! See ya later, Cyro! Don't go hiding your beauty again alright?" Sakura said, walking away as she waved her hand goodbye. "Yeah! Thank you, Akatsuki-nee-san!" Cyro said, smiling happily as she waved back at Sakura.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡