Chapter 6: Good...But Not Enough

"It was just a thousand ryo." Itachi said monotonously as Hidan and Kisame argued in the background. "It's a waste of money!" Kakuzu retaliated as the artistic duo argued in the background about art with the other duo arguing about the proper way to cook boiled eggs. 'So it's possible to burn boiled eggs.' Sakura thought sweat dropping. 'It seems like it's possible here in the Akatsuki.' Inner replied.

The Next Day...

Zetsu emerged from the floor making everyone look at him. "Leader wants to see everyone." He said. Everyone nodded as he sank within the floorings once again.

A few minutes later, every Akatsuki member gathered in the meeting room, waiting for Pein to start talking. "As you all know, we have a new member. She specializes in the medical field. Her skills in the medical field are S-ranked. But her combat skills are A. Your mission is to train her in Genjutsu, Taijustsu, and Ninjutsu. She will have a different teacher everyday. So that means each of you will train her on a single day." He explained as briefly as he can.

"Why the f**k do we get all the sh**ty work?!" Hidan exclaimed. Pein glared at the toilet mouth and said, "I'll train her if and only if she surpasses each and everyone of you." "Yeah but what should we teach her, un? It obvious that not all of us have the same chakra element as hers, un." Deidara said.

"Genjustsu and taijutsu should be enough." Pein said. "So who's the first teacher?" Kisame asked. "Hidan. It's up to you when to start." Pein said looking at Hidan as he smirked. "Hell yeah!" He said.

"Do you understand everything, Saku--?" Pein was cut off when he saw Sakura asleep as she drools on the table.

Hidan grabbed his scythe. "You're training f**king starts now." He said grinning sadistically as he attacked her with the scythe. Sakura's eyes snapped open as she dodged Hidan. "Is this supposed to be alertness training?" Sakura asked smirking. "Blossom-chan is awesome! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi shouted, jumping around.

"F**king make that lollipop head shut the f**k up!" Hidan shouted as he attacked Sakura. Hidan turned back to Sakura and grinned. "It is actually. You have a sh**ty sharp mind." He said, as he stopped attacking her. "Unlike you." Kakuzu said between coughs, making Hidan turn to him and glare. "You shut the f**k up too, rag doll!" He shouted. He turned to Sakura again and said "We'll f**king continue later." Hidan said, lowering his scythe. Sakura nodded as Pein dismissed them.

Sakura entered her room and took a quick shower. She walked out fully clothed as she dried her hair. A few minutes later, she heard a knock on her door. "Yo, why don't you join us in the living room?" Kisame asked, grinning. Sakura smiled and nodded. "I'll be there in a few." Kisame nodded and walked off.

Sakura looked around the room, her eyes full of suspicion. She ran out the room just when a paper bomb exploded. "He's really into it. It almost feels like he wants to kill me." Sakura mumbled to herself as she stopped running, clenching her fist, completely annoyed.

She took a right turn and ended up in the training grounds. She smiled at this. 'Perfect.' She thought as she sat atop one of the trees. She leaned back and took a nap.

Hidan grinned as he watched her sleep from the shadow. He gripped his scythe and waited for the right moment. 'You'll be a f**king great sacrifice to Jashin.' He thought as he attacked her with unbelievable speed. His scythe hit her neck, chopping off her head from her body. Sakura's body fell from the tree unmoving. Hidan stood with a satisfied look on his face and his scythe resting on his shoulder. "You were f**king good but you f**king let your sh**ty guard down. Shame." Hidan said as he readied to sacrifice her soul.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡