Chapter 1

Andrea Pov

As we walked on Bluevillie High school, I bumped into Justin in the crowed hallway.

Ten minutes later.

Justin said, "Watch out, beautiful" I said," U-mm sorry." My friend, Jessica said, "Did he just call you beautiful? " I said,"oh I think so."

The bell rang. I headed toward my locker and got my notebook, my phone, and a pen. Then headed to class.

I walk to class to see Miss. Lane and a few students. I took a sit next to the window until I see Amber walk in with Matt arm around her waist. Amber ran up to me and said, " Hi we got 1st period together." I said," yea we do. So, when you start going out with Matt?" Amber sat down and then said," oh we don't go out he just offer to walk me here."

Miss.Lane said, " Settle down class." Then I sat there and listen to half of what she said. First period went by fast.

The bell ring. I walked to class. Mr.Weston said," Class we are going to learn outside today." A few students ask, "Why?" Everyone got up and started walking outside but a few skip on the way outside but I don't say who or where they went. Nurse, Miss. Kelli said," Why are y'all going?" Amber said," outside Mr. Weston said so." She rolled her eyes. Mr. Weston said," What happened to half my class?" Crickets was in the air. Sara said," Mr. Weston half the class is not here so can we talk or get on our phones?" Mr. Weston walked around then said,"Sara, yes y'all can,now I can't teach."

°•°•°•°•°
The lunch bell ring. I didn't eat I sat outside and start walking around the school parking lot. While, I was walking I saw Justin and his friends flirting with the 'sluts' of the school.

Joe, one of the boys. He has earphones always in his ear but he make straight C+ in every class. Jessica was walking away from Joe, until she spot me. She said, "Andrea, wait up." Sometimes I forget Jessica is a slut. I stop and waited. I heard foot steps I though it was Jessica but it was Justin. He whisper in her ear, " You're waiting on no one."

I jump then spin around said," what do you want?" He had a smirk on his face and he said," I am taking you home today."

-----------------------------------------

Do you think that she'll let him drive her home?

I know it's short but the next chapter a bit longer