Chapter 9

THIS does have sexual content in it don't say that I didn't warred you 

Justin has been acting off lately. I got up for school and did my usual, after I help Maddie get ready. I check the time it was 7:28am. I walk her to school

°•°•°•°•°•°•

The bell ring I haven't seen Justin yet. The teacher talked so I listen until the door slammed open. Justin comes in drunk, and he sat by me.The teacher stop and stares at Justin. I didn't say a word to him. After 15 minutes later. The class ended. I was walking to my locker when I saw Jessica walking with Joe i think they was talking but i really couldn't say. 
°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Lunch time

I was walking with my friends to lunch until I  got pulled in a room. I was about to scream until someone put their finger in my area and when in and out as fast as he or she can.

"Hi,there I see that you like your punishment." I know that vocie from anywhere, Justin. I said, " Justin, why ahhhhhh punishing me?" He took his finger out of me. And said, "Because you didn't speak to me when I walked into the classroom " I try to leave but he grab my wrist and said," answer my question."

I was scared, and I said, " I don't know. " He smirk and said, " I'll punish you more so that you will have a answer. " With that he drag me off of school campus and pull up to my house .

°•°•°•°•°•°•

After we got to my room he pinned me to the wall ripped my dress off, so I was only left in my underwear.

He ask," Why didn't you talk to me in the classroom? " then, he got to my ear and whisper, " I like what your wearing. " as he grab my breast and pull them out.

He walked away from me first I was lost then he grab my wrist and tied them with my ribbon. He found my pocket knife and cut my ribbon next gave me my gym shorts and a T-shirt and said, " Go to the bathroom for 30 minutes so we can go back to school.

I went to go take a shower and got ready but when I came out of my bathroom it was a note on my bed.

I read:

Sorry, Andrea I am still drunk I'm so damn sorry for what I did to you after I saw you tied up and scared I cut you with your pocket knife and let you get dress I will leave you alone for now
~ Justin.

-----------------------------------------

Will you forgive him?