Chapter 28

Author note

Hi, it early but it is here hope y'all love it.

Justin Pov.

I'm glad that my son is here but my mom had her daughter,  name Sarah. I have seen her only once.

Flashback

"Don't leave"  my mom said.  Dad said, " I have to because you cheating and lying about where you are. " "We have a son, and you act like you don't love me anymore. " my mom said. My dad said, " you can keep him,  his eight years old he won't know,  and I do kind of love you in a way but you only have to say ' I'm sorry for everything,  I did' and I'll stay. " my mom said, " Leave, me and your son here we are getting a divorce. Call me after he his 20." My mom was crying,  while my dad packed up and left.

End of flashback

The reason that I don't like my dad around because he was not there when I was younger. When I ask my mom about him her excuse was ' He left, won't come back, now leave. '

Andrea Pov. 

I know what everyone is thinking, Yes,  I had the baby but my mom was on a business trip at point, but she seen him after a week of his being born. My mom told me that her job and her grandson is to different things. My mom still does her business trips but when she is home, she spend time with me, my son and my sister. She still send money at least $200 a month.

I just put my baby asleep now, I can do some school work. Beep. My phone went off.  I walked over to it.

Justin: hi, I'm coming over there to watch Nathan.

I: okay, so can you watch him tonight, I'm going out with my friends.

Justin : yea, & have fun; where is yr sister? 

I: she is asleep, here.

I check on my son, and doing my school work online.After ten minutes Justin came in, and said, " Hi,  beautiful. " I said, " Hi " he said, " What is wrong?" I said, " I need to get done with my school work, need a shower, need formula, need sleep. "

He just look at me and said, " it's seven o'clock, sleep for three hours, I'll wake you up at nine-thirty to take a shower, I'll do your school work, if I can if I can't I'll call a nerd. I'll get formula in the morning. Don't stress out."