Chapter 27

Update ~ Andrea did have the baby,  a healthy baby. 7lb 12oz. His name is Nathan James Moore. 

Andrea Pov. 

I am at my mom house, ( I know some of y'all are like why)  because the baby has his own room across from mine, a baby monitor in my room, kitchen, and living room.

Justin, and Jessica have got along. Knock, knock. I heard a knock on the door. I open it to see my dad. I was happy. I said, " Hi,  dad can you please not yell or slam the door. " He said,  " okay,  where is Nathan? " I said, " He is in his room asleep. "

After thirthy minutes. 

I was fixing a bottle for Nathan,  while Justin was holding him. After I got done,  I gave the bottle to Justin. I went upstairs to do my homework. ( I do go to school, but I walk Maddie to school, Justin have Nathan some days out of the day. )
----------                                             ------------
I haven't got no sleep plus I do homeschooling online until, I talk to my counselor and get back in my classes ,my mom don't mind as long as I do my work online and on time.

I don't always have my baby, Justin, his friend Amber,  my mom, my uncle here ( 3 months)  I have help. 

Justin don't want Nathan to see his mom, because of some stuff that happen earlier ( if you read it ) . The day Nathan was born she started to fuss with Justin, and she had to be exit because she was getting to loud. While Nathan was asleep.

(Nathan has blue eyes,  just like his mother does. ) ~ Justin said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I will have one before April 10, 2017 ( before 8am that morning

It will be longer