Chapter 18

Before you read this I did skip some days don't get mad but are you ready for

February 13, 2016

Andrea Pov.

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for my mom to come in. Maddie is coloring in her Valentines colirin' book. My mom walks in the door with my dad following her. I am so happy.

My dad said, " Andrea, I'm back." If you don't know her dad lives in Austin, Texas. Only come 3 times out of the year. One of the times be close to my birthday, and the other two times is mostly a surprise. ( if you can only see your mom or dad 3 times out of the year )

Maddie runs to our dad. My mom said, " Oh, Andrea you will have to bring Justin over to come meet Paul." ( andrea dad name) I looked at her and said, " He might can't come, mom." My mom said, " " Let me call Lina...or you can ask him." I just walked upstairs to my room. Its 9pm. I took a shower and put my hair up in a messy bun. I walked out fully clothed. Justin was sitting on my bed.

I look at Justin and said, " You here, please have some food, and stay here with me until 9am or leave. Deal?" He got up and said, "I got you, I love you, and keep your window a bit open." He grab my hand and said, " I got food and I'm going to stay."

I go to sleep in my bed.

Justin Pov.

I do own the downtown gym. Ryan still have a key,plus his daughters. I work after school and Kelsea, and Amber work during the day. My girlfriend knows.

I watch her fall asleep in my arms. I slowly get up, trying not to wake her. I get up and go through her window. I started to go to my house. I take a shower and just throw on some clothes. Right when about to leave my mom  walks in.

Mom said, " You left without tell me, I know where you went." I looked at her and said, " I got a apartment, because it is to much to stay here and wherever you think I was keep thinking " I left out the front door.

Joe Pov.

I got Jessica a  promise ring. Justin got Andrea candy, a key to the gym, and he has a surprise for her. I haven't heard from Jessica in a while. So, I went to her house, and I knock on the door. A man in his young twenties. I said," Can I please see, Jessica?" He looked at me and yelled, " Jessica, come here."

She came down in a messy bun,a big shirt, and sweatpants. He said, " You, can come in but if I hear that you kiss another girl I'll beat your ass" I said " K"

She said," I am in trouble, glad you came but can you leave before my mom come please the only person can be over is Andrea. " I gave her hug and left.

------------------------------------------------
514 words