Chapter 14

Friday night 6pm to 8pm then a hour later Jessica drop me off. I wanna know what Maddie is doing . It is around 9 o'clock. ( Before you read Maddie Pov. remember she is six )

Aunt Emma Pov. ( Andrea )

While we we're making brownies. I walked out of the kitchen because I needed to answer the door. When I open the door it was Jackie a five year old girl. I told Jackie to come in and sit wherever she may like but she choose the floor.

I heard Maddie talking to someone but I have to remember that she will answer the phone for any one who may calls. I made my way back in the kitchen and said, " Who are you talking to?" She screams," Ana." .

I said, " Maddie, Jackie in there with toys you can go play with her and she'll help make the browies too." Maddie ran into the other room.

"Maddie, why so loud? " Andrea said thru the phone. I answer "Sorry Andrea, Maddie is okay she is playing with Jackie. How are you?" She said, "I'm doing good.I ask,"When do your mom come back?" She said, " oh, sometime next week I think."

I said " oh, okay then bye." She said, "Oh okay tell maddie not to be so loud on the phone and bye."

Andrea Pov.

After I talked to Maddie and my aunt Emma. I went to my room and start texting Amber. I text her hi I think I should tell him about the tattoo but I don't know yet wat do u think? Amber is Alex little sister I know her for years now

I've told Amber all about Justin and stuff but I still wanna tell him. An hour later my phone buzzed. I read if u are ready to tell him then u should but don't tell him on his birthday. His birthday is next Tuesday. 

I called her and she answer I said,  "can you please come over I need a plan for his birthday and I forgot a little. "

She said, " Oh, I will come there give me 15 minutes. " with that she hung up. After 15 minutes later.

Maddie Pov.

I had fun playing and teaching Jackie how to make a build something. I walked and grab Jackie hand and we went into the kitchen and saw the brownies.

So I climb up the stool and ate a piece of brownies. Aunt Emma comes back in she I think realize that I couldn't breath. So she called 911.

Mom Pov. ( Andrea)

I'm at work out on business. I get a call from my sister Emma, I answer it. She said, " Hi, I know but Maddie on her way to Racken County Hospital." I got up and said, " What happen you had Maddie for Friday night to tomorrow evening what could of happen, Emma?"

She said, " We we're making brownies and after she ate it should could not breath I saw."

Justin Pov.

I just got home and my phone rings. I look who was calling but a number flash. I answer it. She said, " Hi, Justin this is Andrea mom yea I can't get a hold of her so can you please go over there and get her to Racken County Hospital please and if she won't answer the door the extra key in tape under the mat please get her there." I said, " Yes ma'am " she hung up on me so I rush to Andrea house.

***

I get their and the kitchen light was on so I knock hard. Some girl answer. She said, " Hi, your name is Justin. " I looked at her confused at a moment. She move to the side to let me in.

I walk into her kitchen. Andrea had earphones in her ear. So, I seek up on her. She jump, so I laugh at her. The girl walk back in the kitchen. ~ I want her to go somewhere ~ ( in my head )

She walked upstairs I guess. I told her what happen with Maddie she was sad. So after, 15 I took Andrea to go see Maddie.

We was in the driveway. Andrea said, " Amber, I really want her to come, Justin " I said, " That her name, I thought it was Brittany. " Andrea got off my bike, and run into the house.

Andrea came out with Amber, but I don't know. I just forgot Andrea was snapping her fingers in my face. I said, " I'm sorry, babe I bet we have to ride with Amber. " Andrea  nods. She ask," Racken County Hospital?" She nods.

After 1hr & 35 minutes.

Of me siting in the back. We made it. We parked and walked in.
------------------------------------------------
779words