Chapter 16

After a week.

Andrea Pov.

I started throwing up. Justin walked up and said, "Good morning, Beautiful " I snapped, " No it is not a good morning, I have been sick." He just walked off. I yelled," Justin I'm sorry " He just kept on walking.

Jessica came up and said, " Someone is having a bad morning." I just walked to class without anyone. I still feel sick.

The day went by fast. After the last bell rang. I walked home, and went upstairs to my room.

My aunt called me. I answer she said, " Your mom is coming back on Friday night around 10pm." I said, " K,"

Jessica Pov.

I have been hanging out with Joe, really good. I think Andrea is pregnant. She say she has been sick and I think she been throwing up ( morning sickness).
I saw Joe talking to Victoria, so I got closer and I saw them make out. I walk home alone. I got home my brother said," Hi, kid I know something up." I looked at him and said, "Sorry but I just saw my boyfriend make out with Victoria, Cody. "

He look mad but I just walk to my room. So I cried myself to sleep. What wake me up was a touch. I thought it was Cody, but I saw it was.

I saw Joe there with red,pink, and white roses, food ( Mexican food), and a new book bag in PINK band. I look at him and said, " Explain what I saw and I might take your gifts" He said, "Jessica, I'm so damn sorry for what you saw today, and I'll do anything to make it up to you, baby."

Joe Pov.

I looked at her and she started to cry again. She said, " I'll forgive you if you feed me that food, put all my school stuff in my new book bag, thank you and put all of those roses on my side table,and get my earphones out my bookbag but I'm not going to tell you where they are at, and thank you for the roses, Joe"

I said, " K, baby her go your earphones. I'll do it" She said, " Plus, you have to carry my books that weight a lot " I noded my head. I feed her,I did her bookbag and I put the roses on the side table. I can say I like feeding finger food in her mouth.

I tried to kiss her but she backed up and said, " You can wait until tomorrow after school at 3:27 pm to kiss me ever again. " But I was shock when she grab my face and bite her lip.

------------------------------------------------

444 words

What will you do if your boyfriend cheats on you and then bring you all that stuff forgive him or not? Why or why not?

- Joe and Jessica I got a bit tried of Andrea and Justin