Chapter 20

I did skip some months now it's April in my book.

Andrea Pov.

Now I'm four months pregnant I still haven't told Jessica. My birthday is coming up in June,and I need to tell Jessica,my mom,&my dad about my secret I been keeping.

I want to tell Justin about my tattoo on my right wrist.

Justin Pov.

I just got home, well my mom house I came to get some clothes. I came in and saw my dad. He said, " Son, you're here." I said, " I am your son but it don't mean that you can act like everything so sweet and simple. " I walk to my room and pack up most of my clothes to go to my apartment.

I've not talk to my girlfriend today. I wanna go see her. I text her: hi , how r u doing? Do you need anything?

Amber Pov. ( Andrea friend)

Jade invented me over so we can talk. I knock on her door and she answer, wearing a t-shirt denim shorts, a messy bun.

She said "Come in,Amber" I walked in. We talk. She ask," Can we just do a movie night?" I nodded. I left before I get in trouble by my (drunken ) dad.

Andrea Pov.

I was at home. My said, " Mom,ummm... I'm pregnant. " She looked at me with shock. She said, " How long are you? " I said, " Four months." She said, "Do Justin know?" I said, " Yes, I told him." She said, " Call your dad today and tell him." I said, "okay, Maddie don't know. " She said," Oh, i'll tell her. I mean it call your dad,or Skype him." I noded.

I walked upstairs to my room and call my dad. He was quite but he ask, " Who you had sex with? " I was scared to say. I said, "u...mmm.....Just-inn" My dad said, " Have a good day.

I got a text message from Justin. I text back: hi , im good but I just 2 go 2 gym. I need a ride.

After a while he came and took me to the gym. I have a key. I sat down in his office and start thinking. I heard a knock. I looked up. Open it's Kelsea. She said, " I thought Justin was in here."

I sigh and said, "Come in, I think I can help you? " Kelsea looked at me and said, "You're pregnant. " i ask, " Justin told you?" Kelsea said, " No, but your belly shows it" I said, "oh, what are you looking for?"

Kelsea said," Oh, we need the key to the storage room." I gave it to her. After spending an hour at the gym. I took out my  phone to call Jessica. She came and got me.

We went to a Taylor & Emily Park. I said, " I'm pregnant. " Jessica said, " oh, I know you were " I said, " How?" Jessica said, " Because, when you came to school sick that day,and moody all that day"

-----------------------------------------

Her mom was not freaking out like other noms do

Her dad acted a bit more different after

Her best friend knew

If that happen to you, and your mom,dad,and best friend act like that. What well you do?

( I know y'all miss Maddie she was not in 19 or this chapter she will be in the next I promise.)