Chapter 2

I said, " We still have two more classes left." Justin step one closer then he said," Your not going to your last two classes Andrea Anderson, or beautiful" I blush in the last word he said.

The bell ring. Justin grab my hand and we went to his motorcycle.I got on a bit scary.He said,"Hold on tight." I did as I was told.

15 minutes later

We arrive at a garden of flowers all different kinds of them.He said," I wanted you away from the school so that I can tell you that I like you, and that I will like to hang out with you sometime." I got off his bike and I sit back down on the bike. He said, " Are you going to say something?"

I said," Well,Justin " I got up and stand in front of him. " Umm... I don't know right now but I think if we sat here or some where to go talk I will give you the answers to your questions. " Justin got up and kiss me. Yes I was shock but I kind of confused.

He stop and step back. He said,"Sorry Beautiful, I mean Andrea, I don't know what to call you we can go somewhere if you want and talk, or we can go back on school campus, your choice?"

I look at him confused. Then said, "Ok I will go with you  and we can hangout, you can call me by my name or beautiful only one name." He said," k, beautiful let go get on please." I got on but this time he grab my wrist and then he said," what that?" I look down at my wrist and saw my tattoo and I said, " oh the infinity sign and the name under it is Alex, can we go now? I can explain about it."

He said, " OK, but you don't have to explain about your tattoo that if you want to. " I said, " oh" He started to ride off.

35 minutes later

He said, " We are here." I look and got off the bike I said," You have been here before? " He said,"Much more you don't know about me so I can tell you in here come on." I walk in and he I open the door for me I said," thanks."

We sat across from each other. Rinnng rinnng I look down and saw it was my mom so I answer it."hi mom" " hi Andrea so I'm sorry I'm going to be late tonight I'll be home at around 12am you and your sister should be sleep or up but in the house." "OK mom bye" I hung up I said," sorry for that." He said,"it alright
"
He ask," so what you wanna know about me?" I said," why do you like me out of all the sluts and other girls you can be with?" He said,"because your different your not just looking for sex your looking for a relationship and it want you want don't you?" I look and "yea but why me?" He said, " oh you because your nice sweet and I bet you have a bad side if you start hanging out with me." I said," OK i understand what you are saying but I need to get home before 3:40 you can stay if you want." He said, " ok. Let go. "

-----------------------------------------

Who is Alex?