Chapter 17

The next day. 

Andrea Pov.

I still feel sick. I got Maddie ready for school. I walked her to school and I just stayed in my bed because I was sick. So, I text Jessica: Sorry still sick. Staying home. I have not talk to Justin since I snapped on him.

I text him: can we plz talk I have not been feeling good. I went to sleep in my bed for the rest of the day.

Jessica Pov.

It was 7:35pm when I got Andrea text message. I read it, next I called Joe. He answer.

~ Good Morning, baby ~  😃😍
~ Can u come pick me up ~
~ We are going to be late ~ 😃😍
~ Oh, well then your not going to get a kiss ~
~ K, I'm here come out side baby ~ 😃😍

We we're late, but oh well be work in the office most of the day. I walked to class.

•°•°•
Lunch time came. I saw Justin outside with his friends. So, I walked over there.

"Hi, Justin can I talk to in private? " Justin looked up and nodded Justin walked off and I follow him. I ask,"Did you talk to Andrea?" He said, "She text me today but I've not answer yet, so I'm going to check out after  lunch to go see her. " I said, " Oh, k then." I walked off. I walked to Joe and said, " Hi, Joe can you please drive me to Andrea house after 5th block?" He looked at me and said, "I'm going to check out myself after lunch." I looked at him and said, " Can you please come get me after I check out if I call or text you?" He said, " Yea I will "

The bell rings. Joe, and Justin both leave.

Amber Pov.  ( Andrea friend )

I have been talking to this girl, Jade ( I'm bisexual ). She knows about me, ( cutting myself, my dad when he drunk he yells at me about the tattoo.) I haven't cut myself in about a week. Because,  we made a deal.

I got home and pack up my clothes to go to Jade house. I walked downstairs to write a note: I'm going 2 Jade house ~ Amber.

20 minutes later

I got there and I knocked. She answer. I hug her, and walked in her room. We talked. Fell aspleep.

Justin Pov.

I been here 20 minutes ago. She told me that she is pregnant and I don't know what to. I ask," Is it the night of my birthday?" She said, " yea, Justin can you please go get me a ice cream from Diary Queen, a soda, and some chips " He said, " Yea, where Maddie? "

"School, I'm coming downstairs " she said.

--------------------------------------–--------

How you feel after reading this??