Chapter 6

A month after.

Justin is still carrying my book bag to class and I have hang out with my friends lately. Until tonight I have a sleep over with Jessica.

I got home from school, and I walked upstairs to my bedroom did my homework for Miss.Lane only.

Hours later.

I took Maddie to her friend house to sleep over. I walk back home and got ready for Jessica sleep over at my house. I was bored so I started texting Justin I sent him: hi can you take me to the store. I walked in the kitchen and see if we had some snacks until I heard a beep from my phone I walked over to it. And Justin text back: I'll come if you go outside now. I walked outside and saw the girl that I saw at the gym. She got out and said, " Hi, Andrea." I walked over to her. And I said," oh hi I was waiting on Justin." She cut me off. And said, "I know you were that why I'm here." I called Justin, he answer, he said," Hi, did my friend come." She said, " Yea I came..." He said, "Andrea talk. " I said, " Hi I am kind of confused here."

So, I just was confused cause I call him but she came and I wanted to see him before tonight. She said, " You still need to go to the store.... Right?" I said, " yea please. " she said, " get in. " we went to the store. I got some soda, candy, chips and some new earphones cause Maddie broken mine last week.

We got back she said, " bye " I waved back. I got in the house and got ready for tonight it was 10:15pm Jessica came by she ask can she take a shower in my room I said, "Yea"

I heard a knock on the door I open it and it was Justin I said, " Sorry but you can't be here." He said, " Why not?" I said, " Cause Jessica is over here and she hate when you come over when she around." He said," Whatever" I said, " Wait, I'm you can stay up in My room. " He said, "I rather go home then later on text you." I closed the door then I walked back inside.

Jessica said, " who was that?" I turn around and said, " Justin. "

The rest of the was just us watching movies and eating snacks.

At 12:35am Justin text me: I could be with you but u w/ yr friend. I just started to think why is he trying to argued with me over something so little. I text back: It's true but I know I have not talk 2 my friends. Jessica said, " Are you sad, because of Justin he can come over and we can be through with this. "

I look at her and said, " You came all this way just to leave at 1am, so you might as well stay and I'm just go deal with Justin tomorrow. "

-----------------------------------------

Why does he start something he can't finish?

I know this is kind of long