Chapter 22

Warning about cussing

Did y'all like the the way I did the text conversation on chapter 21? 

It Thursday at 4:00pm

Justin Pov.

I was walking around the gym when I saw sweet girl in shorts,sport bra, and her hair down. I want her so bad.

I put Adam on break, I need someone to talk to. Adan came out back. I said, " How you doing here?" He said, " Good, but have you seen kelsea her hair is down at work. " I said, "I know, call her out back." Adam went back inside.

If y'all didn't know ( Kelsea ) is the unknown pov in chapter 21

Kelsea came outside. I grabbed her and said ( very low tone) ," spin around, and play with me." She did she spin to fast. And I walked around her and slap her butt, as much as I wanted to.

6 hours later.

Kelsea came back, in a short dress. I said, " Where you are going? " She back up to  a wall. I kiss her. Brought her to my office. I grabbed her and slap her butt. Then all of a sudden the door knock.

Kelsea got off of my desk. I walked to the door, and I ask," who is it?" "Andrea" I said " Wait, beautiful. " Kelsea walk outside. I wiped my lips off.Andrea came in and sit down.

Andrea said, "Where you doing something with her?" I said, " I don't think so" Andrea said, " take me home now." I took her home. But she just ask,"give me your phone? " I gave it to her.

Andrea Pov

I went thru his phone. He was texting Kelsea more over the week.

I got home and call Adam.

Andrea: Hi
Adam: Hi
Andrea: why I have a feeling that Kelsea is messing around with Justin.
Adam: Did you go through his phone?  Maybe he is
Andrea; yea u did he been texting Kelsea a lot last week, I think he is
Adam: k, I'll watch them for you, and pretty damn close.
Andrea: bye and thanks
Adam: bye

Joe Pov.

Jessica and I have talk.We are good. Now Justin haven't really talk to me, since he started to work.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry Joe pov is so short.

I had to have drama.

Andrea think something up,now she got Adam watching them.

Justin lied but he going to get caught by Jessica just wanted and you'll see.

Andrea know what's going on between Justin, & Kelsea but she don't want to believe it she need prove.