Chapter 8

It has been six months, three weeks and five days we have been together. And yes I have been keeping count.

I have been talking to Justin's mom, Lina. She is nice and all but she is a bit stricter than my mom or dad is tho.

The next morning

I woke up Maddie and help get her ready for school today like any other day unless she is sick. Its 7:15am and I'm getting ready for school. I just got done curling up my hair is something I don't usually do.

I walked outside and start walking until I got on school campus and saw Justin over there with his friends so I just put my earphones in my ear and hear my music.

I felt someone hand go pass my knees. Next thing I know that I'm over someone shoulder getting carried out somewhere. I yelled "PUT ME DOWN NOOOWWWWW!!"

I got the smell of smoke mix with drugs. He put me down and said, " Hi, beautiful why you didn't say hi?" I hit him again. He said, " Ouch, you hit hard stop please stop. Before I start ticking you." I start running for my life.

Next day.

Maddie came into the kitchen mad ( it has been rarely since I have seen Maddie mad) I ask, " Maddie what wrong? " She said," Mommy not coming to my skhool to br..ing cupcakes. "

I said, " Maddie I'll bring the cupcakes for you so let get ready for school today. " So, after Maddie got ready for school. I walked her to school since the school was only five blocks, and four houses from our house. Sometime I wonder why my mom always get the house closer to the schools. ( closer) .

I start walking to school. Then I saw Joe walking I never seen him walk to see school before. He was walking with Breanna.

Breanna has long blonde hair. Rumors say that she has dye her hair too many times that she had to keep it blone for months now. She was here when we was in 5th grade then she moved now I'm in 11th grade. She must just moved back last night, or weeks ago.

I reach school campus and the bell rings so I found my boyfriend and started walking to class. He said, " Hi, hey, hey Andrea " I blink my eyes and said, " Yes," He said,"Why is your bookbag so heavy?" I said, " oh sorry, Maddie cupcakes in their sorry for not telling you. " He said, " It's OK. "

After I have took Maddie her cookies. I don't want to go back to school so I check myself out.( at my school you can check out or in only if you are 17 )

-----------------------------------------
I know this is long.

Why she check out?