Chapter 15

Read my update for chapter 15 first before you read this.

Amber Pov.

I just got home from my trainer. I walk in and my dad. He look like he was pass out. So, I  walked to my room. My dad yelled," Amber bring your butt down here." I walked downstairs and saw him.
He started yelling, " Why in the hell would you have a tattoo on your left ankle to remember that he was here or I don't know that if he don't go to the party that night he will still be alive? " next he was passed out on the couch. So, I grab a knife and started to cut myself because of every time my dad get drunk he always yell at me for Alex dying.

After I got done I put my jacket on and left.I walk to Andrea house.

Andrea Pov.

It's 5:01pm I just started to decorate for Justin party tonight. I heard a knock at the door. I open it and, I saw Amber. I said, " You wanna help me because everyone else is coming at 7, but
Kelsea and Amber are coming in 20 minutes. " She nod. After a few hours later. Lina shows up alone.

Maddie was at a friend house the who night, and my mom she is in Mexico for a business meeting.

Justin walks in and everyone yelled," Surprise. " I was talking to Lina when Justin said, "You did this?" I said, " Yea,and happy birthday "

Justin pov.

I'm glad that she did this. Ryan said, " Hi, young man are you going to get the downtown gym we will talk later. " I said, "k."

My mom came up and said, " oh, son umm.....I have been seeing your dad and I'm pregnant. " I yelled ,"Really mom  you have I'm done I'm glad that I'm 18 cause I can leave the house. " I ran up to Andrea room and slam the door.

Andrea pov.

I yelled, " Lina, what happened here he is mad and you know why?" Lina said," Sorry for this, I really have to go."

After the party was over. Amber ask,"Can I stay?" I said, "Yea" I walked in my room door it was locked.I knock on it.Justin said, " Who is it?" I said, " Babe please unlock my door." He did it.

He looks mad as ever so I walked to the bathroom and close the door.

I put on something hott. Came out, he said, " You are sexyy as hell come here." I walked to him. He grab my waist and said, " I'm so damn mad right now, but you dress like this is...hot." He move his hands from my waist to the back of my legs. My legs are wrapped around his
waist.

He grabbed my hair and said, " Curls, I'm going to fuck up your hair." I smile. I ask,"Are you still mad?" He walked over to the bed and laid me down. He climb on top of me and said, " That don't matter, beautiful."

He kiss my lips,the right side of my neck,and down my body. I moan," Babe, don't. " After, 40 minutes. We fell asleep. It's 2am and I want to go to the kitchen. I slowly got up. I walked downstairs and saw Amber had a knife in her hand.

I said, " Amber, stop please." She looked at me. I grab her hand and dragged her into my room. I trying to wake up Justin, so I kiss his neck many times. He finally woke up. He said, "What is it?" I was putting on his hoodie.

Amber said," I cut myself, I feel dizzy." Then she pass out on the bed.Justin pick her up. And took her to the hospital. Dr.Knot said, " She will have to stay overnight and we can talk or call you tomorrow to take her home." I said, " k, thank you. " Dr.Knot nodded.

We got back at my place at 3am.I went to bed and Justin, said, " Hi, wait. " I trun around. Next thing I know that he has me pinned against the wall. He said, " I want you now." He made out with me. He lifted his hoodie and said, " keep that on." We had made love.

------------------------------------------------

709 words

Yes, I like it

A lot