Chapter 24

A: I'm five months and 15 weeks pregnant.

L: I told everyone after I was a month pregnant.

A Gender party

Andrea Pov.

I was getting ready for the party. Justin has been good. He been there for the baby and me.

Jessica here. Jessica said, " Do you want me to put the pink balloons here?" I looked up and said, "Yea, someone call my mom." He said, " I'll call her, beautiful " I think I invented Lina.

Me: hi dad my gender party today

Dad: yea, I know it is, but I'll send your mother some money it should be coming in today

Me: k, bye dad

Dad: bye

Lina Pov.

I'm six months pregnant, I've only seen my son three times since I am pregnant. Andrea invite me to her party but I don't think I should go because of Justin.

I think I'm going to go to the party.

Justin Pov.

Andrea is asleep until 2pm. She sleeps a lot. I have a surprise for her but it is go have to wait.

All her friends and family members are here, but her dad. Her mom got here, with the balloons. It's 12:30pm and everyone is helping out. A hour and a half later.The cake arrive.

We all are still working we on have thirty minutes left. I walked upstairs to go see Andrea. I woken her up. She came downstairs and said, " Why are you here?"

At first I don't know she was talking to but I saw her.

Andrea Pov.

I said, " Why are you here?" kelsea said, "Hi, Andrea because I have a gift for your baby " I said, " Jessica, come get the gift, you can stay but you better not talk to Justin." Kelsea said, " okay I can do that."

Jessica came up to me. Jessica said, " Don't be so mean to her, and sit down, sweetie. " I walked away from her. I yelled," Justin, I want pineapples in five minutes. " My mom said, " Andrea, Justin left thirty minutes ago, okay now calm down. " I called him.

Andrea (A)
Justin ( J )

A: hi, do you have my pineapples? Who are you with?
( I ask calm down a bit.)

J: Beautiful, listen I have your pineapples, and I'm with your -- I can't say

A: okay, who with you?

J: I'll be there okay bye

A: Bye

Its 2:30 pm another thirty minutes until the gender party starts

-----------------------------------------------------------

404 words

Who do you think that was in the car with Justin?

My next chapter will be
Chapter 24 part 2 then Chapter 25