Should I Stay Or Should I Go

Based of Phil Of The Future. Liam is from the year 3000 and comes to 21st century when his time machine breaks down where he meets Niall Horan an mechanic who helps him with his ship as a year passes he fixes his ship but he also falls in love with Niall horan.
-
"Barnes. What's the problem?!" Liam frantically ran across the ship pressing buttons and yelling at his A.I.
"Sir, we may have a problem. We're locked onto a year. We're going to 2015 sit tight and enjoy the ride!" Barnes said in a cheerful voice.
Liam gave the screen the bird and groaned as he fell to the ground as the ship crashed. Once his head smacked the ground he was out.
-
Liam shot up with a yell. One he was in someone else's bed two he was only in his boxers. A blonde man sat by his bed thumbing through a rolling stones magazine.
"Oh you're finally up. I cleaned and wrapped your head wound. I also hid your ship don't worry about it. I won't tell anyone you're alien."
Liam tapped on the bandage as he went to the mirror. "I'm not an alien. I'm a normal human just like you except I'm from the year 3000."
-
It's been two weeks since Liam got here. His name is Liam Payne which is nothing futuristic, we've been fixing his ship which is actually one of the most complex jobs I had and I'm one of the best mechanical engineers here.
-
It was around July now, the days were extremely hot. So as we worked on the ship Liam was only in shorts and shoes. I was memorised as the sweet rolled down his chest. Biting my lip I set the tool down in my hand to go take care of my growing problem.
-
Liam woke up to Niall in his doorway, Liam's eyes went to Niall's chest and then to his erected length. Niall smirked and crawled into the bed leaning down as he lips went to Liam's ears. "I know you want this as much as I do." Niall said in a whisper, his lips pressing up against Liam's ear as his hand grabbed Liam's bulge. "Tell me what you want?" Liam choked out a moan as he was groped. "I wanna -
Liam gasped as he woke up to a raging hard on.
-
"Sir happy twenty third birthday." Barnes voice ranged out on Liam's gauntlet as him and Niall worked. "Li it's your birthday? That's awesome Liam mine's in a week " niall said giving Liam a pat on his shoulder. "Thanks Ni, except I was born many years after you. But there is one thing I want for my birthday." Liam stopped working and came up behind him pressing himself up against Niall. Niall squeaked as he felt the bump "Oh and what is that?"
Liam grabbed Niall's arms pinning him to the wall and pressed his lips to Niall's "You."
-
Niall's birthday came along and they had more birthday sex. Christmas as well the ship finally completed as January came in.
During a beer as they took a break Niall took Liam's hand "li I don't want you to go. I love you." Niall whispered his eyes were wet with tears and his knee bounced. Liam groaned as he bit his lip he had to go back, his family needs him and he needs them. "Niall I gotta go back I can't stay in this time. But you could come with me." Niall shook his head as he got up running hie greased fingers through his messy hair. "I can't. What about my business, I worked hard to get where I am. I refuse to start over." Liam frowned going behind Niall laying his head on Niall's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around him. "But you love me and I love you and I don't want to be with anyone else and I want to show you the year 3000." Niall shook his head pulling away. "Goodbye Liam. I'm staying here." Niall wiped his eyes as he ran off.
-
Liam sat on the stairs of his ship he didn't want to leave until he saw Niall. But soon hours pass and liam couldn't stay longer going into his ship he started it and flew back into the time vortex. As he sat in his chair he sniffled wiping his eyes as he began to sob.
-
A hand touched Liam's back and the figured leaned down his mouth at Liam's ear. "beautiful people shouldn't cry." Liam eyes widen as he began to grin.
That's the end. This took longer than it should've I'm sorry for making you wait and sorry if it as bad.