Dance Until The End

Niall and Liam had a plan to end the zombie apocalypse. They found a cure and planted it in a bomb , the sad thing though is that they have to die. They won't see the outcome but they were ok with this fate because they would be with each other.
-

Niall hands were shaking as he got everything ready for their final time on this earth, Liam saw how shaken niall was and wrapped his arms around him kissing his lips repeatedly. Niall smiled at Liam and ran his hand over his cheek going back to setting the bomb.
-

It was time, they stood by each other holding each others hand and pressed the button. As the bomb counted down Wheels by Foo Fighters played signaling the zombies to them. Niall and Liam turned to each other wrapped an around each other and danced ( think of how the danced in Madrid when you read this) Niall turned his head and saw the zombies more importantly Zayn Harry and Louis there immediately he started to freak but Liam push Niall's face back towards his and told to look at me the whole time. Niall did what he was told and he started to smile again dancing as wild as Liam was, the bomb drone voice rang out as it count down from five seconds.
5

Niall and Liam heard the dead groans of the zombies but didn't stop dancing.
4

Niall started to get scared but Liam kissed those scared feelings away and they danced again.
3

They hands tighten around each other waist the zombies were almost in arms reach. They moved even closer to each other.
2

Liam looked at Niall's hand and smiled at the ring there at least he died married with the love of his life.
1

Niall eyes watered and he was about to curl into a ball but Liam held him tighter and held his chin up to meet Liam's smile. Niall smiled again and closed his eyes and Liam did the same. But the didn't stop dancing.
0

All who were zombies fell down and woke up an hour later. Zayn Harry Louis cheered as they had their life back and they went to find Niall and Liam but stopped when the saw on the ground two bodies with smiles on their faces and hands around each other and lips pressed against each other.