Angry Sex (Smut)

"Fuck you Horan" Liam yelled at me as he swung at me in detention. I dodge and tackled him and pinned him down, as I tried to hold him down he overpowered me and got on top of me. Liam glared down at me and then pressed his lips to mine I wanted to push him off but the thought passed as he kissed me. Liam lips moved from my mouth to my neck and he bit down hard, I moaned out and pushed Liam off me and jumped on top of him ripping his shirt in two. Liam glared at me and pulled me down kissing me roughly. Minutes later we were naked and I was over Liam's knee, Liam grinned raising his hand and brought his hand down on my ass so hard the sound ranged out. I moaned out and he repeated the process till my ass went red, Liam pushed me off of him and grabbed my ass biting the cheeks before spreading them apart and destroying my asshole with his tongue.  I bit my lip to keep from getting to loud, when Liam was done my ass was wet with spit. Liam picked me up and slammed me on the desk jamming his dick into me, he didn't let me wait he immediately started to fuck me. As painful as it was it became pleasurable and I yelled liam's name as I tugged on my cock cumming over my chest. Liam kept fucking me as he yelled my name, a few minutes later he came but he didn't stop. By time he stopped cum was dripping from my ass and my ass was raw and I immediately knew I would limp tomorrow.  Liam panted and leaned down licking the cum from my chest and pulled out laying on the desk by me "Best sex ever ." I nodded and grabbed his neck smashing our lips together "you me boyfriends love and feelings" I said and Liam somehow got it and grabbed my hand "same."

Holy shit this was hilarious bad. Enjoy smut is not a strength.