Those You've Known

Part 2 of left behind.

Kicked out. After Niall's body was found somehow Liam was to blame. I mean the teachers couldn't let there school become one of those institute.
Liam really didn't care, he was the last one to see Niall why did he just leave? Why didn't he just talk to Niall for the whole night or begged him to talk to him. He also found out Niall's dad kicked him out of the house, God this kid never got a break. Plagued by puberty, grades, and then his father said harsh words and hit him.
-
It was the day of the funeral everyone came, all the people who made his life hell dropped flowers and acted like they wanted to help him. It made Liam sick to his stomach and then Niall's dad came. He screamed his hand into the pit crying over his dead son. Liam instead of condemning decided to help the man giving him a hug.
-
It was November Liam had been sent to a military school after he'd been kicked out of school. While he was there his depression got even worse after Niall died Liam pushed everyone away and now he had the perfect plan to go to Niall's grave and kill himself.
-
After escaping the school he sat at Niall's grave pulling out a switch blade before he could slit his throat a voice yelled out.
"Liam!"
Liam head snapped up. No that voice it was impossible. He turned his head and there was Niall half of his head was missing but he was there.
"Don't. You don't want to be where I am. It's dark and cold and very lonely."
"Niall I don't want to be here I want to join you. I want to be with you."
"No Liam trust me. Go live your life please. Don't give up on it."
Liam shook his head wiping his watery eyes. "What life? My life is over everything has became shit. I rather be dead with you."
"Keep going Liam please for me. Even though I'm dead live for both of us. I still walk with you even though I'm gone."
With that niall faded in the dark repeating the words "I'm with you."
Liam wiped his eyes and stood up leaving the cemetery giving Niall one more look.
"Not gone."