I'll Be Yours.

Based off of this song.
There's one thing  that Liam thought he never do well actually two things. One is falling for a man and the second is falling for a demon well cambion but a demon none the less. His kind killed his lover's kind for a living actually Liam's mission was to kill Niall but those piercing blue eyes entranced him and at that moment Liam knew this man was the one he would want forever.
When I look in your eyes I see the one that I want for all time. Just place your hand in mine, together I know can conquer the darkest night.

That night Liam and Niall made love a bit of cliché but they weren't wrong when they said you can fall in love in a single second ... Whoever they are.

Liam peered down at the sleeping figure by him running a hand through his hair a smile appeared on his face. Niall opened one eye when he felt the touch of his hair yawning he moved into a sitting position his hand cupping Liam's face as he smiles back
I will be yours, forever, forever I will be yours forever.

Liam knew one day his guild would find about his love with Niall. He was immediately put into a cell until the figured out the best execution for him. Days past as Liam stared at the wall in front of him his whole world was broken and destroyed. Disowned for sullying his name and erased from the Payne history. But that moment Niall appeared in the cell like he did the first night Liam couldn't give a toss all that matter was his little elf.

Every laugh I laugh it's you. Every hope I have it's you.

Burnt at the stake that was what they deemed was best fit. Niall wept the first night while liam held him close. They lovers decided that night it was time to do something they needed to do. Exchanging the family rings on their hands they came together and consummated their marriage.
Just say I do
I do.

The cell door opened and the lovers smiled and held each other's hand as they were ushered out.

Fin