Guilt

"Daddy!" Mason cried out as he walked toward to Niall. Niall grinned tears following as his son walked toward him but before he got there Niall woke up
-
(Niall's POV)

I feel guilt overall angry next and then sadness. I got pregnant by Liam and at first I was scared but kinda exicted except Liam basically told me to abort my child and I foolishly listen to him. After that I couldn't look at him and one night I ran, I didn't leave a note or anything I just ran and now I'm hiding as my guilt haunts me in my dreams. I wanted to name him Mason, while I was pregnant I had a dream about him. Mason in my arms while Liam smiles at us loving us both, but it was a dream. Mason never got to come into this world thanks to me, I'm a murderer a stupid murderer who took a life because my husband didn't want him. I think about killing myself I mean maybe Mason is up in Heaven and hopefully I could  see him if I die and apologize. So this is where I am hiding in a country with a gun pointed at my head. Right as I was about to pull the trigger a knock came to the door, I got up and went to the peephole there was Liam. I bit my lip and opened the door as soon as I did Liam pulled me to him crying softly on me. "Damnit Niall I'm sorry so sorry that I made you do it. I wish I could take it back I really do. I'm so sorry please come back to me." Liam said as he sobbed. "Liam it haunts me I took a life my child's life. The guilt is eating me alive and it's hard to look at you especially since you told me to kill him. I don't think I can come back. I don't deserve to be happy I'm a murderer." Liam  raised his hand wiping my tears and kissing me softly. "I feel guilty too but we have to move on for Mason love."
-

Niall went back with Liam and they both tattooed Mason's name on them and also built a tree in his honor. Niall still feels guilty sometimes but he started to move on  but he never forgot Mason not even when he had another child named Gabriel Mason Horan Payne.
I got this idea from the fosters. Well the tree part.