That's Impossible

Chapter 7: That's Impossible!

It's Kyeire! Haha! I hacked into Riverrunsdeep's stuff! JUST KIDDING! I'm Ruverrunsdeep's Editor. Hehe. Great story. You should sooo read!

Chapter 7:

Sarah looked so concerned, it made me worry. She bit her bottom lip. I knew that when she did this she was trying to tell me something, but for some reason she was hiding it.

She huffed, "Never mind."

"Come on Sarah...tell me."

"Bus!" Sarah said looking behind me. Sure enough the bus pulled up. Sarah took the opportunity stray way from this conversation. I was not going to give up on this. There was something she knew about Josh...something that I hoped explained how he was acting.
I sighed and got on the bus, thinking...

What would be so important that Sarah could not tell me, or had to think about, before she told me?
Growing up we told each other everything and still do, but this one thing she was hiding…I can tell it's big.

I sat next to Sarah, she was looking out the window. She was try to not look me in the eyes.

GRRRRR, I hated this.

"Sarah, you're killing me here, what was it that you wanted to tell me about Josh?"

"Just let it go."

"I would if you would stop acting the way you are. I can tell it's a secret-a big one. Please just tell me!"

"Clary...have you ever really thought about Josh and how he is 5 months older then you? Or how he looks nothing like your dad or mom-"

"We don't know if he looks like mom...we never really knew her."

"You know what she looked like. I know you found a picture of her in your attic. Josh looks nothing like her. I mean, I think...It could be possible that Josh...isn't your brother." I laughed so hard I fell on the bus walkway. I knew people were staring at me, but I didn't care. Sarah was cracking me up. I mean come on, me and Josh were totally brother and sister. "Why are you laughing? And stop it. I'm dead serious." I finally stopped laughing and got back in my seat.

"I'm laughing at the fact that you think me and Josh aren't siblings. I mean we totally act like it and dad says we are."

"You trust a man that comes home once every 3 months and when he comes home he never truly talks to you about your mom and things like that. Clary, just think about it. Also..."

"Also?"

"I mean if Josh wasn't your brother, I think you and him might hit it off." She looked at me with a smile.

"No, no, no. That's gross Sarah, even for you." She winked at me. I rolled me eyes and pulled my mind from that thought about Josh and I. I dared not to think about it, because in no way could it be true.

Right?

When the bus pulled up to school, I darted for the school, wanting some kind of distraction.

Josh P.O.V

I parked my car in my usual parking spot. Before getting out I looked at the passenger's seat and frowned. She belonged there, she belonged with me.

Why did she literally run out of the house this morning?

Did I do something wrong? 

I mean…I made breakfast (Making sure I made bacon). I woke her up. We ate, I did the dishes. I mean come on, what made her run out?