I am Serious!

One month later, 8 months pregnant, and in a hell of a mood.

"You're not going to buy them a 8 thousand dollar crib each. Look this one is the same, but cheaper." I pointed out, Josh shook his head.

"Clary, you're not the one paying for this. I am, so please let me do this, the right way." I hated shopping with Josh, it was always his way or the highway.

"Listen Josh. I've sold my apartment, moved in with you, my feet are killing me-"

Josh walked over to me and whispered in my ear sweetly, "I offered to let you stay home."

"If I hadn't come, you would've bought this crib, and gotten all the colors wrong. See, this wood is cherry and it won't match the colors we're putting in the room." I stated, clearly mad that he acted like he did not care if everything matched and looked perfect.

"Clary, the patterns we have in there will change with their age."

"JOSH! Thats not the point I am getting at, it all needs to be PERFECT!" I was so mad, and Josh knew, damn my mood swings! All cause of this big bump on me, it HUGE! I am serious, I feel fat, and lazy...

"Clary, breath, inhale and exhale." I followed his orders and calmed down a little bit. "How about we come back to the cribs later." I nodded. "Lets check out the strollers."

"Okay." He put his hand on my back and led me to the stroller section of the store.

"How about this one, its cute." He pointed to a stroller that had a place for only one child to sit in.

"It's a one child stroller, that means we will have to buy two."

"And?"

"What happens if you're not home, or I'm not? You nor I can push two strollers at once. We can't have a stroller with a one child seat, we need one where both of them can be seated in."

"Why not get one for the both of them, and then one for each one?"

"That's a waste, Josh, when we can just buy a two-seat stroller."

"Clary, it's my children too, and whatever I want to buy them, I will...How about this, you let me get all the things like cribs, strollers, diaper machines-?"

"We have trash cans."

"No, I want one of those machines you put dirty diapers in." He said. Man, he was such a child sometimes.

"Josh we can use a trash can."

"But it will smell up the house."

"Not if you take it to the trash outside." I stated, Josh glared at me and then sighed.

"You are in charge of clothes, I am in charge of this." He said, or more like demanded.

"No-"

"Fine then. I will pick the clothes and you pick all of this." Images of designer clothes on our children flashed through my mind, he would...I could see him buying clothes with designer labels, when the twins are only going to wear them for a few weeks, before outgrowing it.

"Fine, I will buy clothes and you will buy their gadget thingies!" Josh smiled in victory.

I walked off to the Clothes section, but after taking two steps, pain shot through my back. "Oww." I said, Josh turned and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." But when I took another step the pain become worse.

"Clary!" Josh caught me before I hit the floor. "Are you okay?"