Paid In Full

Chapter 30

I've had girls days out before, but none like this. Right when we got to breakfast, they ordered Mimosa's for everyone but Bethany. (Which if you don't know, it's a drink where they mix orange juice with champagne.) Bethany just got orange juice and a frown.

"So here is our schedule." Bethany said as she pulled out a sheet from her purse.

"No, no, no." Georgie reached across the table and grabbed the paper from Bethany's hand and ripped it in tiny little pieces. Karena and I were floored. Georgie loved planned things so it shocked us that she was ripping up the plan of the day. "I go by a schedule every day. Today is my birthday and I want to go with the flow." I looked at Georgie. She seemed composed, but something was up.

"Oookkaay, did not see that one coming." I said.

"So what movie do y'all want to see today?" Georgie asked.

"Well, I had planned on us going to see Love Is My Enemy at 3:00, but nooooo. You want to go with the flow." Bethany mumbled as she took a sip of her drink (which was nonalcoholic).

"Shut up," Georgie said playfully. Then Bethany and her started talking about some new store, I wasn't that interested so I turned to Karena.

"So what's new with you?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"I think I'm going to start college." I was shocked. I knew she had gone to high school, and she had always told me she wanted to work at the diner all her life. I have been against it, but she always said she never wanted to go and finish her education.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"What do you want to study?"

"I want to be an artist; I've always loved to paint." I knew she painted, because her whole room was stacked with painting she has done. Karena is a very good painter and at times I envied her.

"That's great, I support you." She smiled.

"Thanks-"She started to say.

"I know you're waiting for the perfect moment to tell us about last night, but I want to know what happened last night." Bethany said. Georgie, Karena and I all froze.

She didn't know.

Man, was I going to have to tell the whole story again?

This time I would cry.

If it wasn't for it being three o'clock in the morning when I told Georgie I would have cried. Right now even, tears were forming.

But the ringing of my phone saved me. I bent down and grabbed it from my purse.

"Oh, no you don't," said Karena as she grabbed my phone and handed it to Georgie.

"Hey, wait! That could be important." I said.

"No, it's not important, not any more. I told you Saturday you deal with you problems, not today." Georgie said. "Clary, I think now would be a good time for you to go wash your hands before breakfast comes." Georgie said. I smiled and got up.

I knew what she wanted.

Georgie wanted to talk to Bethany alone, about everything that happened last night. And I was happy, because that meant I didn't have to explain everything.

While in the restroom, I washed my hands and leaned on the bathroom wall. Thoughts of last night flashed in my head.

All of the thoughts were about Josh...

I'd been trying to get over him for the last 5 freaking years.

Owen helped, but in a way I realized I was just like Josh.

He was a drunken fool who used woman.

I was a loser who used Owen.

Owen was my pain alcohol.

But it didn't work.

I ended up getting hurt.

After what seemed long enough, I decided to leave, but before I did, I looked in the mirror. And I was glad I did, because I had cried.

Look at me. Cry and not realizing it, I was a mess.

I fixed my makeup and walked out of the bathroom.

Everyone was randomly talking about dogs, so my guess was that they wanted it to seem like they weren't just talking about me...but I knew and I was okay with it. It saved me from pain and tears.

Once we were done Bethany called over the waiter. "I would like our check please."

The waiter smiled. "It's already been taking care of."

"What do you mean?" Karena asked.

"A man who wants to remain unknown said he wanted to pay for your food, all of it, free of charge. He also said, Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl." All of us went wide eyed.

"Well, I guess we're done here, on to the nail and hair place." Georgie said. We all were still very shocked, but we managed to get up and leave.

But we were all wondering who would have paid for our food.

EVERYWHERE we went, they basically said the same thing when we went to pay.

"Oh, it's all taken care of by someone who wants to be anonymous."

I mean, who could have all this money and be paying for everything? By the time we got to Club Dee Dee, we were all a little freaked out, but Georgie acted all okay with it.

"Okay, I'll be here at 1:30 to pick y'all up." Bethany said as we got to the front of the club.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm a pregnant girl, and I have to go to the hospital."

"W-why do you need to go to the hospital?" Karena asked.

"You think y'all could hide that Tybalt was in the hospital from me. I found out and I'm not stressed. They told me he was going to be okay, and so he will." I gave Bethany a hug.

"Be strong."

"Aren't I always?" She said. "And remember 1:30." We all nodded and walked to the door.

they let us in when we said who we were. Chase must have cleared us.

I'd never really been in a club like this.

Lights everywhere, people dancing and all over each other.

"I love it!" Georgie said. I smiled. Her spirit was so over whelming.

"DRINKS!" Karena yelled over a fast beat song.

"OF COURSE!" I said. We made our way to the bar.

"I want 3 shots of vodka." The bartender nodded and went to go get it. When he came back we all gave each other daring looks. And then Boom...

5 shots, and one weird bluish drink later and we were drunk.

"One more round of shots please." Karena said.

"And put their bill on me." I turned behind me.

Great and I thought tonight was going to be fun!

Please REVIEW!

I'm dying for COMMENTS!!

PLEASE review!

Plus, thank you Kyeire! I am so happy to have you as my editor for this story!

PLEASE REVIEW!

Kye: Ehm…I can't believe you still are happy…I take FOREVER! But what a nice day! I want this to be my birthday day! With some anonymous person paying for my day! *put hands over heart* oh what a dream to dream! REVIEW!