Name Calling

Chapter 44

I looked at Josh intensely, wondering if he was actually telling the truth about the real reason I was at his house... Growing up I could tell if he was lying sometimes by the look on his face. If that technique works, and I was accurate then, Josh was not lying.

"I think I'm no longer needed here." Josh's mom said. "And Clary, he's not lying to you, he loves you...good day son." With that, she walked away.

"Clary, I would never lie to you like that, I love you!" He said, and then he stepped closer to me.

"Josh-" He cut me off by kissing me. At that moment I got an overwhelming feeling of belief. In him. He backed away a little, but we were still close, so close that I could feel his breath on me. "I believe you Josh," I said.

"Thank you Clary, for a minute there I thought you would never trust me again." He said putting his hand in mine.

"Wanna come in?" I asked, he then nodded.

Two weeks later:

"Josh, I'm not going to name my child Peter, for some reason that reminds me of Peter Pan...Which I hate." At this point we were battling on what to name the twins, right now he wanted the boy to be named Peter and the girl named Harper.

"Come on Clary, Peter is a strong good name, just like Peter Pan."

"I said no."

"...Fine, how about Caden for the boy?" I thought about what he said for a minute, I kind of liked it. "You like it; I can see it in your eyes."

"I am just thinking of what is going to sound like...Caden Vinak..."

"I like it, and admit it you like it too." Josh said.

"Josh just because I like it doesn't mean I need to name my child that, Caden is an option."

"Okay and the girl can be...Ava."

"Oh, heck no."

"You're so unreasonable." Josh admitted, I chuckled.

"I know, I just want a good name. Think about it, this will be the name they carry all their lives-"

"Unless they change it."

"Right! So we have to provide a good name, in hopes that they will like it...how about Leah?" I asked.

"No." He instantly said.

"Madison?"

"No."

"Olivia?" I suggested.

"No."

"Katilyn?"

"No." He said with out even thinking about it.

"Savannah."

"No."

"...Karen?"

"No, its sounds too much like Karena."

"Grrrr...Holly?" I randomly said.

"No, no, no."

"Charlee?" I said with out thinking twice. I was shocked when he did not immediately say no; he actually looked like he was thinking about it.

So then I began to think about Charlee...Charlee Vinak, it doesn't sound that bad.

"I like it!" Josh finally said. "It's a unique name for a girl."

"Yeah, I don't know-"

"You picked it!" Josh blurted out.

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts I like the names, Caden and Charlee Vinak." I let the names sink in and was surprised when I started nodding.

"Okay, now we have the hard part done with, we need to decide on middle names." I said.

"Alright...What do you think we should do the last names as?" Josh asked.

"I kind of would like their last names to tie into my last name, so that way my last name will not die out, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, how are we going to do it? Caden Webster Vinak."

"No, it's too much. How about Caden Ster Vinak."

"No, it needs to flow." Josh said.

"You're right-" I began to say before he cut me off

"I never thought I would hear those words coming out of your mouth."

"What words?"

"What you just said, you admitted I was right."

"Omigosh, we're picking names for our futures children and you want to get stuck on my saying you were right." He smiled and kissed me.

"I'm sorry, let's continue where we left off." I glared at him and nodded.

"How about Caden Web Vinak." Josh mentioned.

"I actually like that."

"Me too...Okay moving on to Charlee."

"Charlee Webster Vinak." I said.

"No."

"Charlee Ster Vinak?" I suggested.

"No."

"Charlee Web Vinak."

"Still, no, it's just doesn't really go with her name."

"Yeah you're right." I admitted to him.

"Again you say it! I so need to record this!" He said, I rolled my eye with anger.

"Josh, stop acting like a child and help me!"

"Okay, how about Charlee-"

"Charlee Rachael Vinak." I said out of the clear blue sky, he paused for a second.

"Clary, I just don't think it goes together."

"I don't give a damn if it goes together right now, I am giving birth to them and I would not only like a piece of my last name with them, but my mom's name.

"What happened to picking names that they will like?" He asked with puppy dog eyes, I laughed at him.

"I am sure little Charlee will not mind her middle name being my mom's name, and like you said earlier, they can change it when they get older if they want."

Josh looked at me then broke out in a nod.

"Fine, I think it will grow on me." He said putting his arm around my shoulder, I smiled and kissed him on the lip, wondering how I got this lucky.

I sighed, we had finally come up with names for the twins,

Caden Web Vinak

And

Charlee Rachael Vinak.

Like it? With the help of my friend Maddy and her sisiter we came up with the names, thank you both!

Please review!

And also thank you Kyeire, or editing, I know its a hard long process, and I am greatful!

Now, please Review!

Kyeire: As always, I don't mind! Great job RRD!