Chapter 5

(Two chapters in one night, I'm treating you guys! Thanks for the comments, means a lot x)

"We still don't know if he's a werewolf too," Scott pointed out to Stiles as they fixed their helmets while everyone continued lining up.

"And if he is, then we would just be cheating a cheater!" Stiles countered, grinning at his idea.

Scott narrowed his eyes as he looked across the field. "He's not. I'd be able to catch a scent or something." Stiles moved closer to his friend, both of them staring at Liam chatting away to Garrett.

"Maybe you need to get closer?" Stiles suggested and Scott nodded before looking back at the team.

"I think I'm about to get my chance," he confirmed, his eyes meeting Liam. He watched as the freshman sent a determined glare towards him before pulling the lacrosse helmet on over his face.

Levi watched the two members of the pack, before coming to the conclusion they hadn't actually realised she was on the field and was playing, they had just thought she was on the field to chat.

She adjusted the helmet before thanking Lydia for making her change out of the skirt she had originally planned to wear and into her comfiest pair of skinny jeans. Sure, they weren't the best for sport but she had grown used to doing exercise in them (although that exercise mainly consisted of fighting off demonic spirits or just other werewolves).

She watched as Garrett ran forward, dodging past Stiles and getting ready to throw his ball at the net. Levi had to hold in her cheer for her co-alpha when Scott slammed his stick against Garrett's, causing the ball to go flying out of the boy's grasp and on to the hard ground they stood on.

The rest of the team stared on in shock, not having expected the boys to be good at defending judging by the fact they had pretty much sucked for most of the trails so far. Levi grinned as she heard Coach Finstock let out a cheer for the two boys, and managed to catch him turning to the boys behind him and telling them that Scott and Stiles were like sons to him.

As the next guy lined up, Levi watched with pride as Scott and Stiles knocked him straight off the ground, the ball flying away discarded. She knew they must have been good at lacrosse and she was glad they were finally showing it.

She watched as they chest bumped after knocking down the guy in front of her in the line, and she grinned knowing it was her turn. She felt Liam behind her and he muttered into her ear before she was ready to go.

"Remember to flick the wrist," he told her and she smiled back at him before looking at Scott and Stiles. The two boys mouths dropped when they realised she was actually playing against them and not just watching at the side.

Levi smirked, flashing her eyes red at Scott. The other alpha chuckled under his breath before flashing them back and just like that, Levi was off.

She easily dodged past Stiles, before she focused on Scott. They both ran headfirst towards each other and neither was slowly down. Stiles groaned slightly as he saw they weren't going to move out of each other's way.

Sure enough, Levi and Scott slammed full force into each other, causing them both to go flying through the air and smacking the ground hard. There was a hushed silence from the team and a gasp was heard from the students watching at the side of the field.

Levi groaned slightly, rubbing her shoulder from where she lay on the ground. She pushed herself up slightly before glancing across to where Scott was doing the same thing. Levi rolled her eyes and jumped up, muttering under her breath so only Scott could hear it.

"Nice move McCall, fair play," she joked and she heard him laugh slightly before she gave the helmet and stick back to the coach.

"Sorry coach, that's way too vicious for my tastes," she told him as stood beside him.